Concerned Ape - Next Game in Development

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
On the second anniversary of Stardew Valley releasing, Eric Barone has tweeted that his next secret game is in the works.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"> Today is the 2 year anniversary of Stardew Valley. I've got that strange sensation of both the shortest and longest 2 years of my life. Thanks for joining me on this journey everyone. With MP close, my next (secret) game in the works, and more... there's lots to look forward to

— ConcernedApe (@ConcernedApe) February 26, 2018[/quote]

More information.

Stardew Valley in space? Yes please.

Thank god he's not losing any more time on additional MMOization of SV.

No interest in his game, but serious respect for his abilities. Also just seems like a decent guy.

Stardew is quite relaxing when I don't feel like playing something more 'intense'. It's a calming, soothing sort of game and definitely worth it under ~$10 or ~$15. For the odd two-hundred-and-seventy'ish hours I've put into it so far, it hasn't become repetitive or stale. There are any number of mods out there to enhance and expand on core gameplay concepts, some of which CA ended up integrating into the game (producing wheat flour and sugar). SV is a nice 'Harvest Moon'-lite.

Thank god he's not losing any more time on additional MMOization of SV.

This game sat in my Steam library for over a year til I started playing on a whim and now can't stop. I love it, but I also don't care about multiplayer. I will, however, be looking forward to his next game.

Back
Top Bottom