CD Projekt RED - New Witcher after Cyberpunk 2077

I think that depends on your choices/ending and the interpretation of that.

At least one ending can be interpreted as Ciri being dead.

Haha, technically any RPG can end like that if you don't reload.

Geralt and Ciri travel together as a monster hunting pair. There's also an ending in which Ciri is the Empress of Nilgaard, which would be quite a starting point.

The point is that Ciri's story was just beginning, whether through your actions you got her killed or not.

It has never been officially stated that any of the endings in TW3 are canon. The canon ending is whichever one the player prefers.

It has never been officially stated that any of the endings in TW3 are canon. The canon ending is whichever one the player prefers.

The canonical ending to TW3 will be established the minute TW4 is released. And if the game is about Ciri, you can fill in your own blanks about which endings are not going to be canonical.

The canonical ending to TW3 will be established the minute TW4 is released. And if the game is about Ciri, you can fill in your own blanks about which endings are not going to be canonical.

You're assuming the game will be directly connected to TW3. It's possible, but I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg? :S

Not totally sure you're joking as your emotecon is a squiggly face. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is an american judge who has acquired a pop culture icon status.

RGB endings refer to Mass Effect 3, where a trilogy of choices produced 3 possible endings that were themed red, blue and green colours. It means that the payoff of the ending is not worth the invested time. Bioware did update the ending in response to criticism, to feature more of a narrative payoff.

I don't have any preconceived notions with regards to a new Witcher game setting, aside that it would have to get some degree of consent with Sapkowski, preferably with his involvement. If they developed a story with Ciri that would possibly channel a certain zeitgeist but it would have to be really well done. Some kind of gender split with characters that engage their intended audience. I hope they pick up on the TV shows Dandelion, as that is the best version of Dandelion I have seen in any media. Dandelion in W3 sort of pisses me off. Perhaps that is what they were going for.

Last edited:
Not totally sure you're joking as your emotecon is a squiggly face. Ruth Bader Ginsberg is an american judge who has acquired a pop culture icon status.

It's a confused face, because I was confused. I'm well aware of who Ruth Bader Ginsberg is. I was much less aware of what was meant by RGB in the context of an RPG forum.

I hope they pick up on the TV shows Dandelion, as that is the best version of Dandelion I have seen in any media.
[
Ish+are+you+a+boy+or+a+girl+regardless+how+_38657581f68b642855348de2dc8c4dea.jpg

Actually it's probably so far in the future, I just don't care.

I think it could potentially be a very interesting game if they let you create a player character from a variety of classes / races like: 1. Witcher 2. Sorceress 3. Scoia'tael 4. Knight of the Order of the Flaming Rose etc. and / or perhaps some playable intelligent monsters.

Of course, I'm not entirely sure how they design a main story / quests that fit with all those backgrounds . I'd personally be up for a Age of Decadence style game where the questlines differ drastically between each class playthrough but lots of people seem to want another epic game that's 200+ hours per playthrough.

Great news, too bad it will probably be at least another 5 years before we get to play this.

Back
Top Bottom