Cyberpunk 2077 - New Gameplay Footage

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
DSOGaming reports that a reddit user has pieced together new game footage for Cyberpunk 2077 from an interview done last year.

Cyberpunk 2077 is still a few months away, but we already know that the game is basically finished. CD Projekt Red is now only fixing and polishing the game. We also informed that Cyberpunk 2077's DLCs and expansions will be similar to The Witcher 3. Last year, CDPR released a Q&A video for Cyberpunk 2077, where the developers answered some of the most popular questions.

A reddit user pieced together the extra game footage from that video. In the video we can see V following Placide in the crowded streets of Night City. According to the UI the name of the quest/mission is 'Pattern Recognition'.

[...]

More information.

The "Solo" gameplay looks like a big budget FPS.

The "Nethacker" gameplay gives me Deus Ex vibes, which isn't a bad thing.

Waiting for the DMCA letter and video not available message .

I doubt that'll happen. Besides Nintendo, who'd normally shut down a free advertisment that generates only positive comments?

You never know as CDPR has taken down videos before. Mostly unauthorised game footage/music leaks.

At what point in the video do they show the new footage? This seems like the same gameplay we were shown last year.

At what point in the video do they show the new footage? This seems like the same gameplay we were shown last year.

I didn't follow the link, but that's what I thought, judging by the thumbnail. This is snuffling for dropped table scraps stuff.

I'm as excited about the game as anyone (and as bummed that it was delayed), but at this point I'm just waiting. I've seen enough, heard enough. It's possible that CDPR will officially release something else this summer, but I'll try to exercise the willpower to skip it. It's all just spoilers to me now.

I've already purchased this and now doing my best to not pay it any attention. Such as clicking on the link. Note that I still feel compelled to make a comment on the footage without actually observing the said footage.

I've already purchased this and now doing my best to not pay it any attention. Such as clicking on the link. Note that I still feel compelled to make a comment on the footage without actually observing the said footage.

No, you just feel a need to comment on other people's comments about the footage. I have seen it. I watched that footage and most of that interview. Months ago, when they released it.

Click on the link "new gameplay footage" in the description, not on the video.

Back
Top Bottom