Turn Based Lovers - Keep an Eye on It: 5 Turn-Based RPGs

Mmmm, more XCOM-style combat!

I hope HeatWave can satisfy our hunger for Jagged Alliance :)

Heatwave seems to have a cool premise. Fighting dirty commies in Alaska. Sign me up. There was a movie in the '80s that had the same plot. I can't remember the name of it. Watched it back in high school. Roy Scheider from Jaws was the main actor in it. The Fourth War that's it.

Heatwave caught my eye, too.

Heatwave seems to have a cool premise. Fighting dirty commies in Alaska. Sign me up. There was a movie in the '80s that had the same plot. I can't remember the name of it. Watched it back in high school. Roy Scheider from Jaws was the main actor in it. The Fourth War that's it.

Nothing will ever beat the original Red Dawn when it comes to Americans vs Commies. :)

Americans is a pretty decent show, if people have forgotten how tense things were in the sixties, seventies and eighties, between the Soviets and US. I recently started re-watching the whole thing. They work in some decent music as well. =). And aye, the Fourth War was a favourite of mine, watching Prochnow and Schneider chew up dialogue lines was pretty fantastic.

Nothing will ever beat the original Red Dawn when it comes to Americans vs Commies. :)

I watched Red Dawn at the movies when it came out with a bunch of my friends. After the movie, we all went to the woods with our Rambo knives and fought commie bastards. :biggrin:

Sorry, but I can't help it. Every time I see the title 'Turn Based Lovers' I just can't avoid having a picture pop into my head of two people 'doing it' in Turn Based mode!! For the first time I now understand why some people prefer RTwP!!!! :)

But 'Ripper' though...

Back
Top Bottom