Dark Alliance - Free DLC: The Crystal Wraiths

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
TechRaptor reports on some free DLC for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance called The Crystal Wraiths.

A Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance free DLC, 'The Crystal Wraiths', has just dropped. It adds a new map called 'The Crystal Wraiths', which includes three acts and new cinematics, lore items, bosses, and a new in-game trophy for those of you who like hunting them down. The Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance free DLC also comes with a pretty hefty patch that changes the balance of the game, fixes some bugs, AI, audio, and more.

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance has had a fairly rough go of it since its announcement. Its first trailer was one of the worst initial announcements I've ever seen, and it didn't get much better from there. While our own review gave the game a decent 6.5/10 score, the game itself has received a mixed to negative reception, with most wondering why we didn't get a remake of the original beloved games from the early 2000's.

roadmap revealed and numerous patches having been sent out. Let's talk about the latest one, shall we?

[...]

More information.

Playing this on GamePass. Don't think I'd ever buy it outright, unless is was a very deep discount. It is janky and lacks polish but if you just want some fantasy-based battling, it's ok... though would have preferred a sequel that was more akin to the original games.

Playing this on GamePass. Don't think I'd ever buy it outright, unless is was a very deep discount. It is janky and lacks polish but if you just want some fantasy-based battling, it's ok… though would have preferred a sequel that was more akin to the original games.

Ditto, but I wonder if the patch makes it more playable. Seems like they put in a large number of fixes to the AI.

I heard and read so many negatives about this product that I sincerely doubt I'll ever purchase it. Having said that, it's nice to see that those that did buy it are getting some free additional content, at the very least.

I think I'm the only one in the entire planet who enjoyed the game. Will play the DLC too. :)

Back
Top Bottom