RPGWatch Turns 10 - Key Giveaway

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Yesterday RPGWatch turned 10. Now that the dust has settled, the hangovers are under control, no traces of any legal (in some countries illegal) substances can be found anymore and the awfull smell that lingered in the in the RPGWatch office this morning is gone, we will spend some time on those who made us stay for 10 years, which is you, and start the first of our giveaways.

We have keys available for a bunch of games, RPGs and non-RPGs and for some games even more than 1 key. This is the list of games:

And here are Da Rulez:

1. You need to be registered at RPGWatch before the 18th of October 2016, to be able to participate.
  2. You need to reply to this news posting, stating which of these games you want or don't want, or don't mention that, in which case you will be surprised.
  3. If you are banned, you cannot participate anymore.
  4. Everybody fulfilling the first three rules, gets one ticket for the raffle. Nobody is excluded.
  5. If you have a ticket then for every year that you are registered at RPGWatch you get one additional ticket (we base this on months, so if you registered in October 2006, you get 10 additional tickets, If you registered in November 2006, you get 9 additional tickets).
  6. If you have a ticket then for every 500 posts you have (at the end of this giveaway), you get one additional ticket.
  7. We will draw as much tickets as are needed to give away all the keys we have for the games listed above. Once you have won a game, you are excluded from winning another in this giveaway, unless the number of participants is lower than the number of available keys.
  8. If your name is drawn in the raffle, we will try as much as possible to take your mentioned preferences for games into account and we will sent the key to you via PM.
  9. All keys are on Steam only.
  10. The giveaway will last until Monday the 24th of October.
Success!

More information.

Last edited:
Here is our first giveaway.

At point #5, you might want to correct 2016 with 2006...

Happy Anniversary!

Long Live RPGWatch! :)

:sing:

P.S.
I just noticed my join date - precisely 10 years ago :)

Happy birthday to my beloved lurking-place ^_^

I wold like a chance to

Factorio, Heroes of the Monkey Tavern or Trulon: The Shadow Engine

The rest ether I already own them or don't interest me :p Thank you!

I'm getting old...

Happy B-Day!

Happy birthday to RPGWatch! Thanks to all the staff members for keeping this place active all these years :)

Congrats!

I'm interested in Heroes of the Monkey Tavern, and then curious about SMILE game builder.

Happy birthday! Very cool that you are doing this Myrthos. In the unlikely event that I win, I would be interested in Halcyon 6, Heroes of Monkey Tavern, Deadstone and Bloodgate, in that order. Thanks again - here's to another 10 years!

Happy birthday!
Only interested in Factorio - if there are no more keys for Factorio available, please draw another member.

Happy birthday!

I'm interested in factorio.

Thanks.

:):worship::celebrate:Happy Anniversary and thank you Myrthos and all the staff who have kept the site going at the level it always maintains.

Back
Top Bottom