[Unity3D] Memory Trees:RPG Life+Farming simulation game

Esthershen

Traveler
Memory Trees RPG Life+Farming Game
the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. I believe that this will take a long time to finish:We want to make a game that make you happy and enjoy it

-Gameplay-
Based on RPG Rune Factory , the game wil be in a 3D world

Download : beta version Memory trees Alpha 6.3

Become Patreon for play Memory trees Alpha 0.9+
Many Question is in our Memory trees FAQ

Main Character
and Bachelorettes/Bachelors
e3258ccea0a704e714fc9d0c4e7a7827.jpg

Last edited:
Memory Trees RPG Life+Farming Game
the game will be quite big. I plan that there would be shops to buy tools, items for harvesting, planting, fishing, etc. Then there would be mini events to score our crush. I believe that this will take a long time to finish:We want to make a game that make you happy and enjoy it

Public version 6.3 is out!
Download it here

Update 0.8 is now available!

Main Character
and Bachelorettes/Bachelors
e3258ccea0a704e714fc9d0c4e7a7827.jpg

Last edited:
Stardew Valley opened up some eyes it seems.
Noone dared to simplify Sims on PC, perhaps being too scared from competition but forgetting that Sims 4 is a disappointment, not only it's poor with content variety, seems they can't patch it up completely - it took them 3 years, yes, three, to fix a simple trait bug (beloved).

My Time at Portia KS project will be up in a week. I will of course support it and if Memory Trees goes also Kickstarter, I'll back it too although I despise catpeople and anything animalistic (which, because it's PC, can be modded out).
Sorry, but I won't go platforms other than Kickstarter, so if it is Patreon only project, I'll wait for the finished game.

Additionally, if feedback is needed on public beta I can give it a few hours (took some free days anyway).

Back
Top Bottom