D:OS2 D:OS2 Available for Nintendo Switch!

Divinity: Original Sin 2

txa1265

SasqWatch
Quite a month - Pillats of Eternity released (with #2 coming), Witcher 3 coming next month, Torchlight II released ... and today Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition hits the switch! Still too backlogged, but will grab this one soon and if anyone cares I will check back with impressions by the weekend!

Oh - and evidently it supports cross-saves to Steam.

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/divinity-original-sin-2-definitive-edition-switch/

Wow, if I ever want to replay games i’ve Already played on superior systems I’ll definitely pick up a switch.;)

On a serious note my son gets a lot of use from his switch. He’s a big fan of Nintendo exclusives. Personally i don't enjoy gaming on the go and if I’m at home I’m not going to touch the switch over my pc or ps4. I cant deny though that its a quality piece of hardware and extremely popular.

3rd party support has always been Nintendo’s Achilles heel but they seem to be making some headway.

Edit: interestingly I just saw they also added 20 SNES games to the switch. Unfortunately none of them were the wizardry games. Had they been I would have went out and bought a switch today.

Last edited:
Wow, if I ever want to replay games i’ve Already played on superior systems I’ll definitely pick up a switch.;)

Haha - totally agree on that basic sentiment. And I have certainly taken flack for things like replaying the Infinity Engine games or KOTOR on the iPad through the years ... but for me the real portability of these systems makes it worthwhile. And I have always been a ‘replayer’ ... so for me getting a Switch and replaying these games on a handheld is a lot of fun, as I am less likely than ever to grab my gaming laptop.

Back
Top Bottom