Last game(s) you bought

NMS is pretty cool imo.. takes a while to get into, inventory can piss you off, for example.. personally i'm holding off even though i'd love to play it more, i'm greedy, i want the ultra-super-final version

Yeah, I'm constantly running out of inventory space. It's easily the biggest hassle in the game so far. Other than that, I'm finding it quite engrossing.

Well, the last games I bought were Fire Emblem Gaiden and Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II, both on Famicom, just last week. Famicom games are pretty darn cheap, and I've gotten tired of recent gaming (and where it's going), so this has been a great and much more positive alternative.

It's also great for sorting out exactly what you like in RPGs, because the games being simply are more specific in what they do. I think that really appeals to me right now.

Accidentally got the Humble April bundle because I forgot to pause again ... I might play Mutant Year Zero or Northgard at some point, but my backlog is so long I doubt it will ever happen. At least my charity benefitted!

Mutant year zero is a fairly short game (20? 15?) hours; and if you like that sort of thing is worth a spin....

Accidentally got the Humble April bundle because I forgot to pause again … I might play Mutant Year Zero or Northgard at some point, but my backlog is so long I doubt it will ever happen. At least my charity benefitted!

Just bought Monster Hunter World and Flower. Tried out MHW about 2 hours, seems to be fun casual game. Going to try out Flower soon as well :)

So I went for it, bought the humble monthly for AC Origins. Looking forward to it.

The last straw was that after batman AA, I also lost a save in batman origins, losing 3 hours of progress. I first blamed batman, but the save game of Apotheon is also corrupt. Damn you EA origin launcher :(. I hope UPlay will fare better... right?

I just hope I don't have a virus, or a failing SSD.

After getting Assassin's Creed Origins from the humble monthly like ilm above this weekend and really liking it so far. I just purchased Assassin's Creed Odyssey at 67% off on Ubisoft own store.

Picked up AC origins for $9 and a bunch of unknown games. Do the DLC follow the game or are they in the middle ?
Haven't played any Odyssey DLC yet but as for Origin's it goes by level caps.

The Hidden Ones - Ties into the main game.
- Improve Bayek with a higher level cap and new gear
- Explore a new region - Sinaï and the Red Sea
- Find new legendary weapons with special attributes
- Customise your assassin with unique outfits and mounts
The Curse Of The Pharaohs - Recommend playing after finishing set a few year after.
- Improve Bayek with a higher level cap and new abilities
- Explore a new region - The Valley of the Kings, City of Thebes, Aswan, and Oasis
- Find new legendary weapons with unique attributes
The rest is just cosmetic DLC.

I'd been sitting on the fence for quite some time and finally purchased Infinite Adventures. I've only played maybe ten hours so far, and it is utterly fantastic!! Tough content, deep character builds, seriously challenging battles, I'm in dungeon crawler heaven!!

I wish you modded unbelievably atrocious UI in NMS (and fixed those few borked quests…).

I've been on the fence for this one for some time, but I took the plunge and wanted to support the devs. The game seems to be very ambitious, even if it looks a bit small budget, and I would have preferred this sort of subject matter to be taken on by a more experienced team with a bigger budget. But I'll take it as it is. Big studios don't usually want to risk on these sorts of games. This seems like a game coming from a man with a certain vision. And I'm curious how close they managed to pull it off.

A Plague Tale: Innocence

id-1.jpg

Gameplay Overview Trailer

Uncut Gameplay Trailer

Even with my colossal backlog, I've just bought Spellforce 2 for three bucks.

It's all the fault of the RPGWatch group for recommending it!

I've been on the fence for this one for some time, but I took the plunge and wanted to support the devs. The game seems to be very ambitious, even if it looks a bit small budget, and I would have preferred this sort of subject matter to be taken on by a more experienced team with a bigger budget. But I'll take it as it is. Big studios don't usually want to risk on these sorts of games. This seems like a game coming from a man with a certain vision. And I'm curious how close they managed to pull it off.

A Plague Tale: Innocence

I'll be interested in hearing your impression once you start playing it. I thought about getting it as well, but I'm hesitant because the gameplay I've seen so far didn't exhibit a lot of variety.

I like the setting and atmosphere, but the game appears to be little more than a series of obstacle puzzles.

I'll be interested in hearing your impression once you start playing it. I thought about getting it as well, but I'm hesitant because the gameplay I've seen so far didn't exhibit a lot of variety.

I like the setting and atmosphere, but the game appears to be little more than a series of obstacle puzzles.

Oh I'm sure it'll be very light on gameplay. I'm not buying it for that. Mainly for the story and setting. I'll be looking at it as an interactive movie. I hope it does a decent enough job at that.

Back
Top Bottom