Codex Drama have reached RPGWatch - Page 5 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Codex Drama have reached RPGWatch

Default Codex Drama have reached RPGWatch

July 6th, 2014, 21:09
Yeah. I think this Digger Nick guy is definitely Infinitron.

Infinitron, nobody cares about the mod, that's the point. The modder can add in prostitution or rape if he so chooses. Don't like it? Don't play it, simple as. As Grangokhan explained, NWN isn't exactly shy of these type of mods so the Codex singling this one out is bizarre in itself.

The problem is when you're a white knighting mod who gets butt hurt over other people's drama and fights on their behalf. You've done this several times now.

That Anti-Semitism comment is a joke and just goes to show your stupidity. You do realize Anti-Semitism is prejudice, hatred of, or discrimination against Jews as a national, ethnic, religious or racial group? If you feel the need to tell us right now that you're a Jew, you're admitting we weren't aware so how can anyone here be hating you for your religion/race when we weren't aware of it?

Your hatred against the NWN mod is hilarious.
Your failed boycott from the Codex against Knight of the Chalice is amusing.
Your use of Anti-Semitism is a joke.

Do yourself a favor Infinitron and stop posting. You're only embarrassing yourself.

-Lapoon!
Lapoon is offline

Lapoon

Lapoon's Avatar
Traveler

#81

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 6th, 2014, 22:18
Allright, you ought to get your head checked but I will try reasoning with you one more time you filthy كافر. Let's break it down shall we?
Originally Posted by Grangokhan View Post
Your last post before this thread was back in February. You came here from the Codex just like Lapoon. You don't have an account on the Codex? So Big Nick Digger isn't you? Just looking at it posts, we see you sound like another juvenile child with your hatred against Bethesda and Bioware.

So that's one lie debunked.
False, no relation at all. You could try sending him a PM about it, I'm sure the results would be rather amusing if he responded. You see, my username is not all that unique or original, it's almost a childish meme if you want to put it that way. First off I very much doubt he is a British Muslim like me and secondly he's been inactive since forver. As for me being a long time lurker I'm not sure what that proves. I'm complimented that you think I'm a part of some sort of Codex conspiracy though.
Originally Posted by Grangokhan View Post
I've also played the mod (in fact checking the mod's thread on the RPG Watch will reveal that to you, as well as the other thread in the NWN section where I've been tracking this mod since 2013). The mod didn't feature prostitution at all, I encountered a few sex scenes which had no descriptive writing and one rape scene which skipped the content. I didn't see how the mod was that different from A Dance of Rogues which actually plays it sex and rape scenes out but you're sure quiet about that one and the host of other NWN mods which play out these scenes.
Again false. I'm not touching this filth again but I took a quick peek with the aurora toolset. You will find this in the module, but you knew that already you pervert of a modder.

Exhibit A:

No that's totally not prostitution at all. There is more generic dialogue too that allows the player to sell their body. This is not proper.

Exhibit B:

A script which allows the player to prostitute. Totally not prostitution.

Originally Posted by Grangokhan View Post
Incidentally, your friend, Stainless Veteran, actually likes A Dance of Rogues judging by how he brofisted this message:



So can we confirm that he's into rape and sexual mods for NWN and got depressed when he heard that Celeritas Eos wouldn't be playing them out? As I said mate, you might want to choose who you white knight for more carefully.

Virgin Codexers who want descriptive sex mods aside and it sounds like you know a lot here considering your account was on the Codex last signed in on 2011 (also when Infinitron showed up). Explain how you're not Infinitron again and why you're here on his behalf defending him?
Oh so now you think I'm infinitron? Also you don't seem to understand what white knighting means. And seriously do you really think you have the high-ground here? I disapprove of anything indecent and undignified. You have made a mod that features gang-rape, anal rape and sexual diseases. You just think about that for a while. Also, where do they actually ask for explicit sex scenes? Can I have another creepy stalker quote from you on that? I actually tried out the mod since I did believe that the Codex exaggerated but it turns out that they were spot on. I would advise anyone who's not a creepy neckbeard to stay away from that filth.

Originally Posted by Grangokhan View Post
Besides, in case you hadn't noticed, this thread is no longer about that mod in any case but rather about Infinitron's personal crusades that he embarks on. Lapoon showed that that wasn't the first time that he had white-knighted for someone or is his attacking of Pierre justified too?
Pierre is a libertarian butthead, he deserves all the flack he can get.

Originally Posted by Grangokhan View Post
How does hating Infinitron make anyone Anti-Semitic? Are you a moron? I don't think anyone in this thread hates him, we're just laughing at him and his bizarre behavior.
Because he literally has done nothing and yet you try to bully him over the net, a year after a completely unrelated posted mocked your mod for being such a sleazy and virginal perverted ordeal. I refuse to believe that a random bystander would have been this butthurt for so long so I must assume that you're one of the mod authors. Please see a shrink and move on please, next up you're probably making prank calls and ringing his doorbell in the night. Don't be a bitch and just move on man, I have no idea what started your absolute obsession with this man but it can't be healthy.
Digger Nick is offline

Digger Nick

Banned

#82

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 6th, 2014, 22:56
Uh huh. No relation to Infinitron but you still feel the need to make a long drawn out post about your butt hurt.



Now as I said, stop posting. You're only embarrassing yourself with these rants of yours. I don't think anyone else here cares about this drama anymore at this point princess.

~ Lapoon!
Lapoon is offline

Lapoon

Lapoon's Avatar
Traveler

#83

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 6th, 2014, 23:18
Originally Posted by Digger Nick View Post
False, no relation at all. You could try sending him a PM about it, I'm sure the results would be rather amusing if he responded. You see, my username is not all that unique or original, it's almost a childish meme if you want to put it that way. First off I very much doubt he is a British Muslim like me and secondly he's been inactive since forver. As for me being a long time lurker I'm not sure what that proves. I'm complimented that you think I'm a part of some sort of Codex conspiracy though.
No relation at all? Your posts match his and even if we put that aside, we still know you're from the Codex considering your last post was in February and then you suddenly return to post here. I don't think you're part of any conspiracy. I just think you're another troll from the Codex.

Originally Posted by Digger Nick View Post
Again false. I'm not touching this filth again but I took a quick peek with the aurora toolset. You will find this in the module, but you knew that already you pervert of a modder.

Exhibit A:

No that's totally not prostitution at all. There is more generic dialogue too that allows the player to sell their body. This is not proper.

Exhibit B:

A script which allows the player to prostitute. Totally not prostitution.


Since the author already said that the player can work as a prostitute, I don't see what this proves.



You're arguing that the mod is nothing but a prostitution mod which is simply not true. One quest to prostitute the main character does not make it a prostitution mod or a pervert's mod when the sex scenes are not even played out. It seems you've missed the whole point of what this commotion was about.

Also, the fact that you've played that far into the mod searching for sexual content only shows that the pervert here is you.

Originally Posted by Digger Nick View Post
Oh so now you think I'm infinitron? Also you don't seem to understand what white knighting means. And seriously do you really think you have the high-ground here? I disapprove of anything indecent and undignified. You have made a mod that features gang-rape, anal rape and sexual diseases. You just think about that for a while. Also, where do they actually ask for explicit sex scenes? Can I have another creepy stalker quote from you on that? I actually tried out the mod since I did believe that the Codex exaggerated but it turns out that they were spot on. I would advise anyone who's not a creepy neckbeard to stay away from that filth.
Oh please, you turn up just as Infinitron is being accused, your bitterness matches his and several of your comments suggest you were part of the original drama. You've not done well to hide your relation. Either you're him or Stainless Veteran. Again, the mention of a "high ground" here proves that as this was spammed across the whole Codex thread by him originally. That was Veteran's argument.

I'm not claiming any high ground here since the mod isn't mine. I think the author's post last year already expanding on the inclusion of those features but please, oh please, go into the toolset again and post the sex scenes if you think they're played out. Oh wait, they weren't and that's the problem isn't it? You want A Dance with Rogues with its descriptive sex scenes and rape scenes.

And what's stalky about going into the original thread this drama was part of and screen shotting posts from there? Are you an moron as well as a pervert?

How can you claim the high ground for the Codex when they want rape in their NWN modules and praise A Dance With Rogues?

If you're not associated with Infinitron or his butt buddy then you should be attacking all these mods too otherwise you're a hypocrite.


Originally Posted by Digger Nick View Post
Pierre is a libertarian butthead, he deserves all the flack he can get.
Just like you then.

And just again you prove how you're Infinitron as no one out of the Codex even cares about Pierre's beliefs.

Originally Posted by Digger Nick View Post
Because he literally has done nothing and yet you try to bully him over the net, a year after a completely unrelated posted mocked your mod for being such a sleazy and virginal perverted ordeal. I refuse to believe that a random bystander would have been this butthurt for so long so I must assume that you're one of the mod authors.
I already told you why I'm defending it and one check in the original thread will reveal I've been tracking this mod since 2013. I even made a post three days ago back about how it intends to have romanceable companions and my objection to anything of the sort. So please continue on how I'm supposedly the mod authors. I suppose I'm Pierre as well?

Again, this isn't even about your butt hatred towards the mod authors but this crusade you've engaged in. We're discussing that.

And you've literally done nothing?

Other than bringing the drama here and getting me accused of being a troll because of it?

Other than attacking Pierre and going on a butthurt crusade against him for one forum post?

Oh believe me, I'm not butt hurt. I'm finding this amusing. I can use the same logic against you:

I refuse to believe that a random bystander would have been this butthurt for so long so I must assume that you're one of the Codex users butthurt over this mod not satisfying your sexual fetishes.

Please see a shrink and move on please. Don't be a bitch and just move on man, I have no idea what started your absolute obsession with the mod authors but it can't be healthy with your 30,000 forum posts and internet history under one name tracing all the way back to the nineties…

No, I'm seriously supposed to believe a random guy would come on to defend Infinitron when apparently he's never posted on the Codex?

Come up with some better defenses please.

"SPAMEM! SPAMEM! SPAMEM!!!"

XD
--
"SPAMEM SPAMEM SPAMEM!!!" ~ Infinitron in his terrible fan fiction Virtuousness Day, which makes My Immortal seem like quality work.
Last edited by Jaz; July 7th, 2014 at 05:58. Reason: User request.
Grangokhan is offline

Grangokhan

Grangokhan's Avatar
Watchdog

#84

Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 6th, 2014, 23:38
At this point your can just fuck right off back into the dank basement you crawled out of. Infinitron doesn't seem to take this all that seriously but I'm seriously concerned about your mental health. Lay of the crack pipe. I've proven that the thread title was accurate, what you have left to be buttdevastated over is best left for the pros in white coats to deal with.

1. There is prostitution in the mod
2. You people really seem upset about Stainles
3. You still haven't shown any reason except him being a jew for stalking and cowardly making posts about infinitron.

You just got recked.
Digger Nick is offline

Digger Nick

Banned

#85

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 6th, 2014, 23:41
Grangokhan, I don't know why you've even entertaining him. I do actively post on the Codex (although under a different name as I'm smart enough not to have it associated with other accounts on other sites) and I was linked to this thread from the Codex one. I found it amusing because, as I revealed, this is not the first time that Infinitron has been involved in somebody's else's drama.

The logic that Pierre deserved the flak he got for being a libertarian is a laugh. Nobody outside of the Codex gives a shit. This almost reminds me of "Rational" wiki and their obsession with Andrew Schlafly (creator of Conserverpedia) and how they stalk him because of his beliefs. Nobody outside cares about Andrew Schlafly or Conserverpedia just as nobody outside of the RPG Codex cares about this NWN mod.

Pierre didn't want to upload Knights of the Chalice to GoG alone and make more money? Who cares. It's his game and if he looses money because of it, so be it. Pierre has libertarian beliefs? Big deal, this doesn't justify boycotting the guy's creations.

Apparently we're supposed to believe that telling everyone on the Codex to boycott the man isn't the definition of butt hurt because of one comment he made.

Given Digger Nick (aka Infinitron) and his obsession, we can say that something occurred in this mod drama that made him incredibly butt hurt. Perhaps the mod authors rejected him from the modding team or something or perhaps he's angered that somebody uncovered his awful fan fiction for Ultima. Either way, we can be certain that he needs a mental evaluation.

~ Lapoon!
Last edited by Lapoon; July 7th, 2014 at 00:31.
Lapoon is offline

Lapoon

Lapoon's Avatar
Traveler

#86

Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 6th, 2014, 23:46
Originally Posted by Digger Nick View Post
At this point your can just fuck right off back into the dank basement you crawled out of. Infinitron doesn't seem to take this all that seriously but I'm seriously concerned about your mental health. Lay of the crack pipe. I've proven that the thread title was accurate, what you have left to be buttdevastated over is best left for the pros in white coats to deal with.

1. There is prostitution in the mod
2. You people really seem upset about Stainles
3. You still haven't shown any reason except him being a jew for stalking and cowardly making posts about infinitron.

You just got recked.
LOL

At this point, I can be certain that you're just a juvenile little virgin kid.

1. There is prostitution in the mod. Who disagreed? All I said (as did the mod authors too) was that it wasn't a prostitution mod as you titled that thread on the Codex. One scene in the mod (which I didn't even experience in my playthrough) doesn't make it that but whatever, continue with your erroneous belief. The mod author has left this little commotion of yours long ago and if you want to keep believing I'm him, fine, I know I'm not and don't really care what a little basement dweller like you thinks.


As I remember, this was about you Codexers raging over the sex scenes not being descriptive and not the fact that the mod features prostitution.

2. I'm certainly not upset, angry or mad about Stainless. He's made everyone here laugh!

3. Sorry but we've shown reason to comment on you Infinitron. It's your behavior and the fact that you need to tell us you were Jewish shows that even you don't believe that crap that we're saying this stuff only because you're Jewish. Your drama about this mod and your hatred of Perrie is the reason we're talking about you here.

I just got recked? What are you? 12?
--
"SPAMEM SPAMEM SPAMEM!!!" ~ Infinitron in his terrible fan fiction Virtuousness Day, which makes My Immortal seem like quality work.
Last edited by Grangokhan; July 6th, 2014 at 23:57.
Grangokhan is offline

Grangokhan

Grangokhan's Avatar
Watchdog

#87

Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 6th, 2014, 23:50
Originally Posted by Lapoon View Post
Grangokhan, I don't know why you've even entertaining him.
I'm "entertaining" him because as I said pages back, I enjoy bashing these Codex assholes and it's good to turn the tables on them. They talk so much crap about developers on the Codex but can't handle their own medicine. Their tears are delicious.

That and his fan fiction is great material to mock. This guy doesn't even realize that how much laughs he's provided me with!

"SPAMEM! SPAMEM! SPAMEM!!!"

XD

He couldn't handle the medicine. Tough.
--
"SPAMEM SPAMEM SPAMEM!!!" ~ Infinitron in his terrible fan fiction Virtuousness Day, which makes My Immortal seem like quality work.
Grangokhan is offline

Grangokhan

Grangokhan's Avatar
Watchdog

#88

Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 136
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 7th, 2014, 00:04
Well, I don't really care about/know about the mod or even infinitron really, but there is prostitution in ToEE. It's retarded but it was more extensive than anything shown there looks and it still didn't wreck the game. Originally I thought it was some lame stuff the mod authors in co8 put in but nope, that was the vanilla version.
ManWhoJaped is offline

ManWhoJaped

Keeper of the Watch

#89

Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 777
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

July 7th, 2014, 05:55
Enough asshole-bashing for now.
--
ESO-playing machine

Semper HiFi!
Motto of the 54th Groove Bde.
Jaz is offline

Jaz

Jaz's Avatar
Play nice.
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#90

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,903
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Tags
celeritas eos, drama, infinitron, infinitron rpg codex, nwn, rpg codex, trolls, wtf
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Codex Drama have reached RPGWatch
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:13.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by DragonByte Security (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright by RPGWatch