Darkfall Online - New Official Video Released (Location Test Video)

Ammon777

Sentinel
Much to the enthusiasm of a rabid player-versus-player community that has been eagerly awaiting the highly anticipated Darkfall Online, the official website for Darkfall Online has recently been updated with a brand new official Location Test Video!
Location Test Video - Friday February 22 2008
Posted by Darkfall News on February 22, 2008 12:03

For today's update we put together a medley of location test videos, from in and around clan cities and racial outposts. You can download the video HERE (~114MB)

You can also find location test screenshots in the gallery section of the site which closer resemble the actual screen quality of the game - free of the considerable video compression degradation.
It is obvious that the graphics have improved a good measure, compared to their previous official video that was released a year ago in 2007. The animations appear more fluid, the graphics are more detailed than before, and they also appear a bit crisper and with more environmental ambience than they did a year ago.
Darkfall is a sandbox, skill-based (no levels!), medieval fantasy player-versus-player MMORPG with an innovative blend of features: such as a player alignment system; racial tensions; clan-versus-clan warfare involving politics; territorial control and conquest; open-PvP with full-loot; custom-built clan townships; as well as meaningful player-versus-player with massive battles measuring in the hundreds of players. www.darkfallonline.com blends player-skill-based action with fantasy online role-playing elements, as well as elements found in real-time strategy games.
More information.

Good job! Welcome Ammon! :)

Good work, Ammon. :)

w00t! Welcome and thanks for the info!

Thanks for that. :D

Unfortunately I messed with my medications (quit them cold turkey) and in the process messed up my mind and am in full schizophrenic episode right now, then had to be rushed to hospital, got on new really strong pills, now messed up from all this. Im way unpredictable, lawl. Psychiatrist yelled to stay on new medicines and no stress. So i cant do job, im sorry. At least i got to do it a couple times to see what its like. I would really have liked it too. :( They locked me 2 days in isolation ward under extremely close observation (they even watched when i went to bathroom...). :-/ Since i cannot tell what i will be like in the future, its only fair to you guys to let you know, that i am unreliable so its best if i dont do it. Hope you find more people :)

This why i cant hold job in real world. :-/

Take your meds and get better, Ammon. We'll cope. :)

Really - don't quit now! Just relax and get better ... we'll be here!

Ammon, no-one forces you to do it here all of the time - just do it when you believe you can do it - and no time else. ;)

Don't put too many burdens onto yourself when you know that it doesn't do you good. ;)

thanks, but i have to be going to the hospital again tonight cuz of voices :-/ they might let me out next week :-/

its not a good time for me to do anything other than play a few games and chill. :p

thanks, but i have to be going to the hospital again tonight cuz of voices :-/ they might let me out next week :-/

its not a good time for me to do anything other than play a few games and chill. :p

We'll be thinking of you. Come back soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom