Sekiro - Resurrection & No Multiplayer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gamerant reports that resurrection will be a feature of the gameplay in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. In addition the game will not feature multiplayer.

In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, players will be able to resurrect. This will impact the game in terms of its gameplay as well as the story, which, according to director Hidetaka Miyazaki, will center around the concept of resurrection. From a gameplay perspective, players will be able to resurrect in creative ways to actually gain an advantage over their opponents in some cases, though Miyazaki stopped short of providing any specific examples.

[...]
More information.

No multiplayer? They also said before it's not darksouls clone. Just one more thing is needed…

If it doesn't respawn trashmobs, I'm buying. But it's FromSoftware and I don't think they're capable of designing anything that isn't grind. Here's their chance to prove me wrong and I hope they will.

Yes I know this game is not RPG, apparently it has no RPG elements inside, but I'd still buy it if hostiles aren't unkillable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom