Missing from the Watch and why!

Cm

Sentinel of Light
I figured I should let some of you know why I am not here very often, and this will work for anyone who needs to go MIA for a while.

My daughter had a car accident and while she will be fine, she did hurt her foot which leaves me to care for both her, and her children for now. They are about all I can manage but I am peeking in now and then. I will be back soon I hope, but don't take offense if I post something and then fail to come back and respond to you.

Sorry to hear about it, CM. Hope your daughter has a fast and complete recovery. We'll be thinking about you. :)

Actually, it's the little ankle biters who wear her out the most!! :)

You can say THAT again!:sweatdrop::help::end::raincloud::juggle:

Oh, sorry to hear that, Cm. Hope everything goes well! All the best to you and your daughter.
And your grandchildren :p.

Oh, what are we doing with our ineducable brat pack - Bartacus, Titus ... now ?

Oh, what are we doing with our ineducable brat pack - Bartacus, Titus ... now ?

Sometimes some members are ,lucky that my English language skills are flawed ;)

On topic: Hope to see you soon, CM! A grandma like you can handle those kidds pretty well, I think. After all you have that pitchfork and the barn at your disposal, haven't you?

Thanks all for the wishes. She will be fine in time, thank God. Not sure if I will be sane by then. O_O The Barn........... :thinking: I might have to pull a WC Fields and stick the grands and Bart and titus in a barrel and feed all of them through a knot hole. Then later just plug up the hole!:mwahaha::cm:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and thoughts and prayers to you and the lil'uns. :)

wish her a good recovery.
You don't have to do a thing about us, we will just keep our little pesky self and find something to keep us busy untill you return ; won't we bart ;) .

Back
Top Bottom