Obsidian Entertainment - Teasing a new game

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
On Twitter Obsidian Entertainment made a tweet hinting that the next game they are working on is soon to be revealed.

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Neverwinter Nights 2

Alpha Protocol

Fallout: New Vegas

Dungeon Siege III

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Pillars of Eternity

Armored Warfare

Pathfinder Adventures

Tyranny

Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire

???

— Obsidian (@Obsidian) November 8, 2017

More information.

Probably connected with game that Cain and Boyarsky are working on. Hoping for some Troika level magic (but less bugs)

I bet it's some MMO again.

I suggest the third menu option.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd be excited for an RPG in ANY setting that's not Tolkeinesque fantasy or Post-Apocalypse. A new occult detective/urban fantasy RPG IP would be top of the list.

Something else I can avoid backing. Cool!

You guys are a cynical bunch.

Is this the pre-release hype cycle or are they planning another Kickstarter? I guess we'll find out.

Last edited:
You guys are a cynical bunch.

Is this the pre-release hype cycle or are they planning another Kickstarter? I guess we'll find out.

I'm just not into the Obsidian style of gaming. I've never finished one of their games, though I backed Pillars, stupidly.

I have the CE sitting on my desk to remind me never to back one of their products again. I WOULD buy another Fallout collaboration, but that's it.

I feel same way about Bethesda, nut - never again! ~.~ Different strokes!

I'll wait on the Obsidian bashing until whatever product gets released. For me, they've always churned out solid RPGs. Chronically bug-infested, but solid RPGs at their core.

All I want outta Feargus is for him to give Tim Cain creative freedom to do what he wants on at least one title before the doors get shuttered. Be that the project with Leonard or otherwise.

I'm just not into the Obsidian style of gaming. I've never finished one of their games, though I backed Pillars, stupidly.

I have the CE sitting on my desk to remind me never to back one of their products again. I WOULD buy another Fallout collaboration, but that's it.

And... I don't care.

And… I don't care.
It's a forum asshole. Everyone posts their opinion. Even your insignificant one. If you post about someone being cynical, you reap the rewards. Please don't cry too hard, you're flooding poor Seattle.

Arcanum 2 would be nice or a spritual successor at least.

This is what they call a 'tease'? More like a warning.

Arcanum 2 would be nice or a spritual successor at least.

Not sure which would be worse, but I definitely *do not* want a "spiritual successor" to that brilliant game. We've got Fallouts 3-1,000,000 already.

It's a forum asshole. Everyone posts their opinion. Even your insignificant one. If you post about someone being cynical, you reap the rewards. Please don't cry too hard, you're flooding poor Seattle.

Oh settle down. You responded with an opinion, and I replied with my valuation of its worth to me.

Also, leave the personal attacks out of this, if you would. Otherwise you just look like a troll.

Underwhelming teaser from the developer producing underwhelming games ;) I won't be butthurt if they prove me wrong tho - won't say no to good RPGs.

Back
Top Bottom