Mass Effect - Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - Launch: May 14

As the last time something like that was done implemented was with Dragon Age Inquisition, and you needed to use origin, and another website called Dragon Age Keep.

Thought they had stopped to do Launcher exclusive games the publishers loved few years ago? They put back many of their games on Steam.

I'm intrigued to play through the series again.
But thinking about having to care about making all the right choices (especially in ME2) to achieve the desired outcome already makes me feel exhausted.

Looks like some are not happy with the camera angle changes with certain NPC's.:lol:

Link - https://www.denofgeek.com/games/mass-effect-legendary-edition-censorship-miranda-butt/
Link - https://boundingintocomics.com/2021...d-cutscenes-in-mass-effect-legendary-edition/

That's right no more Miranda butt scenes.:p

Then again the excuse is gamer attitudes have changed they had to edit the games.:roll:
When pressed on the accusations leveled against the developer that certain characters and designs, such as the all-female Asari or EDI’s robot body, were made to specifically to pander to a male audience, Walters noted, “‘I do think a lot of things have evolved since [the original games] but I don’t know if I would say we were ultra-concerned about it or anything like that, but there were considerations.”

Last edited:
Meh.
They can do whatever they want to hide, it will be modded.

Thought they had stopped to do Launcher exclusive games the publishers loved few years ago? They put back many of their games on Steam.

Even if you buy an Origin game on Steam, it still needs Origin. All it does, is the player needs 2 launchers to access the game.

It's like uplay/Ubisoft Connect games can be purchased via Steam.

Or how Origin games can be purchased on Epic Store.

The only company with a launcher, that sells their games on other stores, without enforcing their client, is CDPR.

Back
Top Bottom