Divinity: Original Sin II - RPGWatch Fundraiser

It indeed is. $6,062.32 to be precise
Thanks for donating. Thanks Galaad for making this possible and thanks Anonymous for covering the shipping fees.

Indeed, thanks to the anonymous backer for helping me to make this happen! :)

Happy to join this excellent club.

Is it possible to confirm who got one of the sponsered slots? I should be one of them, but can't tell for sure.

Not to sound greedy or s. th., but I'd like to know if I have to raise my pledge in order to get a physical copy shipped to my home.

Since I donated for the physical KS Collector's Edition, am I going to need to wait to play until I get the actual box or do we get the digital keys sooner?
Just wondering what the common procedure is, since it's the first time I pledged for physical goodies.

Also, thanks Galaad and Mr Anonymous for your generosity. :)

Since I donated for the physical KS Collector's Edition, am I going to need to wait to play until I get the actual box or do we get the digital keys sooner?

If it works like for the KS, you should get a digital key sooner...how sooner depends on how fast Larian send the keys to Myrthos.

That is correct. We get the digital keys sooner as everybody gets early access to the game this time, but only on Steam.

@ Sir_Brennus, you got one of the sponsored slots.

7 days to go to the KS, no idea if they will keep the paypal open for stragglers though.

That is correct. We get the digital keys sooner as everybody gets early access to the game this time, but only on Steam.

Alright. Hm. I know I mentioned I wanted a GOG key before, but I'm not sure anymore. But I assume you'll send out a survey with some questions after the fundraiser to get all the details, right?

Thanks by the way for organizing this, Myrthos.

Against my previous intentions I actually pledged for the physical CE on day one but I'm a nasty control freak so I don't want to move my pledge over. I want to have the game/pledge on my account, be able to manage the pledge, maybe add an add-on later, whatever... you know, control everything... it's important :biggrin: .
Also, I'm 100% sure that Swen is a nice guy and will just do the splash screen anyway even if RPGWatch doesn't get to 10K.
However, if Swen plays tough guy and y'all end up at $9,860 on the last day then I'll consider it :) .

Moriendor, you could possibly just leave a pledge to a smaller tier over there like the 5$ one or the basic game at 26$ and move your collector pledge here =). That way you can still get add-ons on your account later...and in theory you could get them through here too =P

Anyway thats what I did

Moriendor, you could possibly just leave a pledge to a smaller tier over there like the 5$ one or the basic game at 26$ and move your collector pledge here =). That way you can still get add-ons on your account later…and in theory you could get them through here too =P

Anyway thats what I did

I pretty much did the same. Lowered the KS pledge and increased it here.

Why Larian, why?

Why does Chris Avellone has to work on every KS RPGs?

They could have made him a stretch goal, I'm sure RPGCodex would have doubled its pledge just for it.

lol Avellone. The myth is greater than the man.

But it could be interesting because he has a thing for darker themes, and Larian has stated they want to move away from the goofiness of D:OS. So we could end up with quite a different game.

Back
Top Bottom