The Protagonist: EX-1 - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The tactical RPG The Protagonist: EX-1 has been released:

The Protagonist: EX-1 - Official Trailer

Experience tactical combat in this intense sci-fi RPG. After a constructive Early Access campaign, 3Mind Games' The Protagonist: EX-1 has had a full release on Steam. With a gripping story of survival behind enemy lines, use strategy and unique hand-to-hand combat mechanics to escape your extraterrestrial prison. The fate of Terra is in your hands!

Watch the Protagonist: EX-1 trailer here:

[...]
More information.

Well, the reviews are pretty positive and pretty old so far.

Well, the reviews are pretty positive and pretty old so far.

All two of them? :)

*Edit* Ah ok, I see there are more than that. I don't know why Steam says 2 reviews at the top of the page when there are actually 12 at the bottom.

All two of them? :)

*Edit* Ah ok, I see there are more than that. I don't know why Steam says 2 reviews at the top of the page when there are actually 12 at the bottom.

Steam seems to only count reviews bought from Steam itself and doesn't count reviews that are from third-party keys. If you look at some of the reviews, at least a few of them appear to be from youtube reviewers so they were probably gifted keys to play from the developer in order to get the word out.

Yep - there was clearly a wave of them back in March. There's a little activity in the discussion board but not much. (Heck, I'm only trying to figure out if it should be on my wish list or not.)

Back
Top Bottom