King's Bounty II - Katharine Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new official trailer for King's Bounty II featuring Katharine.

We are pleased to reveal the second of three playable characters in King's Bounty II -- Katharine, a human mage who prefers the power of word, intrigue, and magic rather than open confrontation with the enemy.

Katharine comes from a long line of noble Rigern counts, the rulers of the rugged mountain region of Nostria. She spent more than 50 years away from Nostria, roaming the dragon ruins and the remains of ancient Antis, looking for arcane knowledge and magic. However, when Katharine stops receiving the taxes she needs to fund her expeditions and mystical research she discovers that her nephew, Maurice, has taken over her county. Outraged by this, she heads to the Universal Assembly in order to demand the return of her power from the King...

King's Bounty II will be launching on August 24th, 2021 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
More information.

Sigh... Any hope of this looking better as it draws closer to release is being dashed. "The king will judge me or I will do it myself?". Umm, ok.

"The king will judge me or I will do it myself?". Umm, ok.

I can only think it must be a phrase that lost its meaning in translation?

I can only think it must be a phrase that lost its meaning in translation?
Well, actually it is: “Let the crown judge us... or I will do it myself.“

And yes, the trailer is a little over the top “epic“ and cringy. HoMM has a similar tone. Still good strategy games.

Sure, a bit over the top but still seems ok to me... and as Hastar said, if they nail combat and exploration, I'm in. And actually, the gameplay videos they've released have looked pretty good, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

Sorry for my untrained hearing, but did she say she has been collecting knowledge for FIFTY years? Or did she say FIFTEEN? Because, for a 50+ years-old lady, she's quite a MILF!!

Sorry for my untrained hearing, but did she say she has been collecting knowledge for FIFTY years? Or did she say FIFTEEN? Because, for a 50+ years-old lady, she's quite a MILF!!

:lol:

I mean honestly if she's abandoned her people for over 50 years, does she still deserve her county? She's hardly a "ruler" at this point is she.

Daniel.

Perhaps she's making an audacious return and attempting to take things by force? Or doing some dastardly "magi" experiments for the past half century, who knows, yet I'm willing to explore and find out.

Back
Top Bottom