Iron Harvest Alpha 2 Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
King Art games announced that the multiplayer alpha for Iron Harvest has become available for everyone who backed the game on Kickstarter at $55 or more.

Gameplay from Alpha 2 (Multiplayer) of the upcoming classic RTS Iron Harvest. If you want to join the fight, you can pre-order the game at www.iron-harvest.com.

I forgot all about this - since I didn't back it. Probably just as well I'm not sure i want to play an rts.
I'm the opposite love strategy games. Started playing the RTS genre with Command and Conquer, Starcraft, Warcraft, and can't forget Dune which pioneered the genre.

I remember the pitch, but I'm also one who didn't commit to the project. Not really my style of game anymore, but I'm pleased to see the progress and I hope it does well for those that enjoy this genre.

Wow old thread I completely forgot about.:wow:

The game was released and has a new DLC a year later.

In the aftermath of The Great War, the world is in chaos and borders are being redrawn. Usonia wants to make the 20th century “America’s Century” while an old enemy in the shadows tries to seize power.

Experience a full new Iron Harvest campaign in single player or side-by-side in co-op in 7 challenging missions with over 25 minutes of new cinematics and dozens of new allies and enemies.

Back
Top Bottom