Witcher 2 Mod - The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
An upcoming story mod for The Witcher 2 called The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf.

Good day everyone, today I have a quick video for you about the upcoming Witcher 2 mod called The Witcher Farewell of The White Wolf. One of the biggest story mods ever created for The Witcher.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Nice but does anyone still play The Witcher 2?

Last edited:
Last edited:
The better and more specific the storytelling in a game, the less I care about mod tools. I wouldn't play a story/quest mod for The Witcher 3 (or Cyberpunk 2077) because there's a 99% chance it would stick out like a sore thumb. And a lot of the other mods there would be (crap to give you every perk, crap to make everyone breasts bigger, etc) would be even less appealing.

I'm still to finish the first one in the series. Around 45% I was able to progress. :)

Hm... would be quite interesting to continue the story for a bit. However I don't know if I'd get warm with REDengine 2 again.

And a lot of the other mods there would be (crap to give you every perk, crap to make everyone breasts bigger, etc) would be even less appealing.
Newsflash they already exist for Witcher III. You don't need mod tools for that.:p

As for Cyberpunk 2077 you wont need them CDPR went full customization on those options. Though I'm sure mods of that type will still get released eventually.

Back
Top Bottom