Bethesda Softworks - Hiring for their next title

Bethesda are big these days. Very big.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them branch out a bit. It must get kinda dull remaking the same couple of games over and over.

I also find it refreshing that they haven't pursued a TES MMO - even as obvious a path as it is. I hope they stay away from it for a while - until the genre stops being stagnant.

I also find it refreshing that they haven't pursued a TES MMO - even as obvious a path as it is. I hope they stay away from it for a while - until the genre stops being stagnant.

Zenimax is working on something big, it's confirmed to be a MMO. Bethesda will probably keep doing single player games, especially considering how successful Skyrim is.

AFAIK, the TES/Fallout team isn't involved?

All major publishers are trying this MMO thing - but in this case, it seems the primary talent isn't being wasted on it.

Bethesda are big these days. Very big.

I wouldn't be surprised to see them branch out a bit. It must get kinda dull remaking the same couple of games over and over.

While I agree with this wholeheartedly, they've only done Fallout once, so Fallout 4 will only be their 2nd venture with that IP. FNV was outsourced as we all know.

Back
Top Bottom