Kingdom Come - Patch 1.5 Released & More to Come

Actually, there are "witches" in the game, and a few quests involving them. :)

Actually, there are "witches" in the game, and a few quests involving them. :)

Oh, didn't know that. I thought the game was all about realism and historical accuracy.

Yep, it's about witches how they actually historically existed.

Yep, it's about witches how they actually historically existed.

You mean like pagan healers, and people who had visions, and so forth?

I think that people who actually practiced "witchcraft" and danced with the devil were as rare as, well... black people in Bohemia. :p

I quit this game in the Monastery, after like two hours of playing including sleeping several times, where I didn't have access to my saving potions for plot reasons, I fell and died, and when I went to reload, last saved game was over two hours before. Rage quit - return game.

I think that people who actually practiced "witchcraft" and danced with the devil were as rare as, well… black people in Bohemia. :p
Not really rare. Nature provided so many different halucinogens and people used those since the dawn of civilization. If prostitution is the oldest craft, herbalism is following next to it.

Not really rare. Nature provided so many different halucinogens and people used those since the dawn of civilization. If prostitution is the oldest craft, herbalism is following next to it.

Yes, like I said, pagan healers, people having visions, and so on. These were the people persecuted during various waves of hysteria and paranoia through European history. There's hardly any solid cases of the evil satanic witches of the popular imagination (in fact, it would be much easier to find such people these days!)

There are no evil satanic witches in the game. Witches, yes, evil and satanic, no.

That's kind of what I was getting at, then. If you're going to be a witch finder in an historically accurate game, you're going to be some sort of inquisitor arsehole.

Not necessarily. Most of "witches" were wealthy and you may play a greedy bastard who works for the government and just uses inquisition and lynch mobs to legally rob people and keep their riches for yourself.

Yes you can. Does feel somewhat good seeing "naked" bishop's guards after you steal all their equipment. ;)

That's kind of what I was getting at, then. If you're going to be a witch finder in an historically accurate game, you're going to be some sort of inquisitor arsehole.
You're not really a witch finder. You come across them and can buy herbs from them. There are also a few quests involving them, which you can either resolve as an arsehole or not. :)

"Physically simulated women's clothing added" ??/ What does that mean ?

I think that they mean dynamic clothes. Something like HDT clothes in Skyrim mods.

Back
Top Bottom