Witcher 3 - B&W Dark Souls Easter Egg

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Warning: Minor spoilers. Blood and Wine players have discovered a Dark Souls easter egg.

Barely out a day, The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine's darkest secrets are already being illuminated by players. A bog light dances on rickety bridge towards the end of the DLC. Let the flames guide thee, and you'll discover a combustible bonfire, complete with sword, in homage to Dark Souls.

Disappointingly, it's not a Coiled Sword. This is Gesheft, but as Gesheft is a beast of a blade (plus-20% sign intensity, three rune slots and up to 627 damage unaltered), I'm inclined to forgive the oversight. It's certainly a more practical Dark Souls tribute than Just Cause 3's.
More information.

Excuse me but flames and bonfire and getting items is Tomb Raider reboot easter egg.
Sadly I don't remember if any item there is called Gesheft.

Thats good one. The start is very similar to the Nameless king fight in DS3 .

If you see the picture in the original article, it's very clearly a DS tribute.

Excuse me but flames and bonfire and getting items is Tomb Raider reboot easter egg.
Sadly I don't remember if any item there is called Gesheft.

Ahh, very cute! This builds my anticipation for finally getting into Witcher III nicely.
Very curious to see how the combat feels compared to the previous games.

If you see the picture in the original article, it's very clearly a DS tribute.

Of course it is.
Says in the video: run A, jump B.
That can't be happening on my PC, it's definetly DS thing as it wasn't in Tomb Raider when I played it and I don't (nor will) have DS.

Back
Top Bottom