Final Fantasy XV - Confirmed for PC 2018

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Eurogamer reports that Final Fantasy XV will release for PC early 2018. The announcement was made during Nvidia's press event at Gamescom.

The PC version of Final Fantasy 15 includes all of the content from the console versions originally available through the Season Pass and free updates, as well as several new features, including:

• 4K high-resolution textures
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Realistic grass simulation
  • Advanced hair simulation
  • Combustible fire, smoke and fluid simulation
  • Advanced shadow algorithms
  • High quality ambient occlusion
  • Versatile screenshot captures
  • First-person camera mode
More information.

No mention of competent mouse/kb support? Because FFXIII went from fine to totally shitty by the 3rd game (which doesn't even support mouselook while the previous two did).

Recommended Specs for 4K(?)

• Monitor: supports 4K & HDR
• GPU: Geforce 1080Ti
• CPU: Intel i7 3.4ghz or Ryzen 7 1700
• RAM: 16 GB
• 5.1 or 7.1 surround headphone
• HDD: 170GB
• 5.1 or 7.1 surround headphone

No mention of competent mouse/kb support? Because FFXIII went from fine to totally shitty by the 3rd game (which doesn't even support mouselook while the previous two did).

I don't really get that complaint or why anyone would even want to play a FF game with M+KB.

Now we just need a PC port of Horizon Zero Dawn and I can continue to hold off buying a PS4. :)

Now we just need a PC port of Horizon Zero Dawn and I can continue to hold off buying a PS4. :)
Wha...
Man, PC needs buggy RDR too!

Some more news from RPS:
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2017/08/22/final-fantasy-xv-pc-mod-support/
Final Fantasy XV will get mod support, says director

This is the first game ever on PC that wants 170Gb of your disk drive to run.
Add potential gigabytes of mods in the calculation, hell do we really need to buy an additional SSD just for this one fillerriddled DA:Bearslike openworld?

In other words. Unless Square Enix releases 1080/1440p game version instead of pushing 4K/8K textures rubbish on my machine, I'll have to skippit. Even if it contains the best hair ever.

No it's not WTF, it's Assassins Creed finally got hair that doesn't look rubbish in FF15 DLC.

Um, yea, you're right. It's actually WTF. Definetly.

Back
Top Bottom