Iceland wins

Ha ha! They were hanging on towards the end but a draw is a great result against Argentina.
Nice helmet by the way :)

Thanks yeah I was really nervous at the end and to get a point against Messi is a win in my book. My wife looked at me really funny when I walked down the steps with the helmet on and told her to take my picture.

I know kinda shocking I'm married by looking at that picture :)

I saw the game, Iceland was heroic most of the time; they had some luck too with Messi missing that 11m but im happy for them since i dont really like Argentina nad would love for them not getting out of the group :biggrin:

I honestly thought this game would be a complete blow-out, but Iceland has truly bolstered the roster with those German acquisitions, and was able to fend Argentina off, which isn't easily done by any squad. Less we forget, Messi and a few of his mates truly squandered some excellent chances to put the game away, but you could as well say that much of that was as much Iceland's fine defence.

The Danmark/Peru game is turning out to be fine also!

That's a German warhammer in my belt along with the viking drinking horn. My wife is German and made me wear a good luck charm for Germany tomorrow against Mexico.

Congrats to France and Denmark on win. Iceland definetly deserved praise, stopping a football giant is not a small feat - don't talk about luck, you need to deserve that same luck in football and they did.

Only left today is Croatia-Nigeria starting in an hour, right?

Thanks yeah I was really nervous at the end and to get a point against Messi is a win in my book. My wife looked at me really funny when I walked down the steps with the helmet on and told her to take my picture.

I know kinda shocking I'm married by looking at that picture :)

Congratulations on the draw game! Iceland now have put all responsibility on Argentina's back :)
I don't foresee an easy match tomorrow, Brasil x Switzerland.

Henrique, who thinks Hastar's real name must end with "sson". And BoboTheMighty's maybe with an "ic" ?

Last edited:
I am unfamilar with this sport.
Does this mean 7 more months of winter?

Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Not this time. :p

Congratulations to team Iceland! It's a great result against Argentina. Last time my country, Serbia, played against Argentina we lost 6-1 :( Hopefully we can get a better result against Costa Rica tomorrow/today.

Aye, great game and excellent win by Iceland.

That game yesterday between Portugal and Spain might have been one of the best matches I've ever witnessed. Absolutely mesmerizing!!!!!

I'm not a German fan but do I root against them today and piss off my wife? Think I will root for Mexico today and piss off my wife and Trump :)

Back
Top Bottom