Might & Magic Heroes VII - Ivan Figurine Vote

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ubisoft announced buyers can now give their opinion for the Might & Magic Heroes VII collectible Figurine in a new vote on the game website.

THE VOTE FOR THE MIGHT & MAGIC HEROES VII IVAN’S FIGURINE STARTS NOW

London, UK October 2, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft announced that for the first time in the Might & Magic franchise history, players are given the opportunity to express their opinion for the Might & Magic Heroes VII’s collectible that will be included in the game’s Collector Edition. They will be able to choose which figurine they want between two distinct charismatic posings of Might & Magic Heroes VII’s main character, Ivan, Duke of Griffin. Ivan is equipped with the Griffin’s Resolve blade, a new sword forged by the Bloodsmiths of Hammer Fall, symbol of Ivan’s determination to bring peace to the Holy Empire.

This vote is part of the Shadow Council initiative and is starting right now. By joining this Shadow Council, available on the Might & Magic Heroes VII website, fans will be able to share their passion and enrich the game formula with their own contributions. It will allow fans to chat with developers, comment, share, interact and influence the content of the game, each step of the way granting them its own reward.

Return of the fan-beloved turn based strategy franchise, Might & Magic Heroes® VII is developed by Limbic Entertainment, a team of devoted Might & Magic fans, and promises to be the best of the series, respecting its long-standing tradition and introducing new innovative features. Might & Magic Heroes VII will be available exclusively on Windows PC in 2015.

For 20 years the Might & Magic Heroes titles have set a new standard for computer strategy games. Combining a deep fantasy universe with a complete strategic experience, a rich RPG progression and a strong story narrative, Might & Magic® Heroes® VII offers players a more detailed world than ever to explore and conquer, a complex economic system to master and legendary creatures to face in epic battles.

For more information about Might & Magic Heroes VII and the Shadow Council, please visit: www.mmh7.com

For the latest news on Ubisoft collectible merchandise, please visit and like the page www.facebook.com/ubicollectibles.
More information.

"Might & Magic Heroes® VII is developed by Limbic Entertainment, a team of devoted Might & Magic fans, and promises to be the best of the series"

And pigs might fly.

WTH Might & Magic Heroes ?

What happend to Heroes of Might & Magic ?
Maybe a trademark issue?:thinking:

As Ubisoft re-branded the name over the last few years to Might & Magic Heroes.

"Might & Magic Heroes® VII is developed by Limbic Entertainment, a team of devoted Might & Magic fans, and promises to be the best of the series"

And pigs might fly.

You're almost as bad as Mercy with his constant attack against Wasteland 2. I know you're still angry that Limbic (or Ubisoft?) changed the specs on MMX, but that doesn't mean they won't develop a good game.

You're almost as bad as Mercy with his constant attack against Wasteland 2. I know you're still angry that Limbic (or Ubisoft?) changed the specs on MMX, but that doesn't mean they won't develop a good game.

:biggrin: I'm terrible aren't I. You could be right, it could be a good game, but then i'd be even more pissed off ;)

This might end badly for me.

I'm assuming one would need Ubiflacid to play this, so I'll be skipping it myself. Ubi and Origin platforms are strict no-no's, imo. I'll just have to be satisfied with the fact that the best Heroes game to date doesn't require their shoddy platform thingie.

I'm sure they will develop a good game, MMX was a good one, but I think that nothing will approach the ones made by New World Computing under JVC.

Also Heroes VI's production was plagued with problems, I think Ubisoft didn't support them enough and it eventually this made the studio go bankrupt. The game didn't even have town screens in its initial release. I'm afraid it's possible Ubisoft might do the same thing in this case in order to cut costs.

I'm sure they will develop a good game, MMX was a good one, but I think that nothing will approach the ones made by New World Computing under JVC..

Are there any first person blob rpgs in production, kickstarter or otherwise? I pledged towards Arakion and it's entering alpha now but I don't recall anything else on the horizon.

Are there any first person blob rpgs in production, kickstarter or otherwise? I pledged towards Arakion and it's entering alpha now but I don't recall anything else on the horizon.

Grimoire from Cleve Blakemore, Frayed Knights 2 from Jay Barnson, and Sovereign from Charles Clerc, which is a sequel to the little known Underworld - Swords and Sorcery. If you're never played the latter I really recommend it.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SSU/swords-and-sorcery-underworld-gold

Also a few obscure indie ones.

Underworld was a great game, and I look forward to Sovereign at some point. Same with Frayed Knights 2, I'd put both these games right up there against any triple A product over the past few years.

Now, Grimoire, that's an entirely different tale.

Back
Top Bottom