Void Pyramid - Released

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The oldschool post-apocalyptic RPG Void Pyramid has been released:

Void Pyramid is a post-apocalyptic RPG set in the space-faring Egyptian empire.

In the far future, the maniacal Prime Pharaoh rules the wastelands of Earth. Any who oppose him are exiled to the Void Pyramid. This outer space prison is populated by criminals, beasts, and mutants. No one has ever escaped, but you must try.

• Void Pyramid is a complete game averaging 6-8 hours in length. It is highly polished and has all original graphics and music.
  • Choose to be a soldier, slave, or scribe. Overcome challenges with your unique skills.
  • Explore the intricately designed pyramid. Each chamber is packed with foes, puzzles, traps, treasures, and other interesting stuff.
  • Develop your character however you want with an unusual but intuitive advancement system.
  • Use your brawn, wits, and agility stats to kick down doors, bend bars, hack computers, haggle with merchants, dodge traps, scale walls, and more.
  • Find numerous solutions to every problem. Explore multiple paths through the pyramid. Experience alternate endings. Fight optional bosses. Discover hidden treasures.
  • Experience a unique vision of the future. In the space-faring future, the Egyptian empire has risen again. The Prime Pharaoh's mutant armies oppress mankind.
More information.

Game helped me kill a couple of hours in an airport. At least you can't complain about the price!

I was going to try it, but I didn't think my graphics card could handle it ;)

Hey there! I'm the creator of a game called Void Pyramid.

Void Pyramid will getting a huge update in November including new bosses, treasures, endings, items, secrets, and everything else that matters. The new version of the game will be available on PC, Mac, Linux, and Android on Game Jolt and Google Play.

I am Void Pyramid's creator.

Void Pyramid will getting a huge update in November including new bosses, treasures, endings, items, secrets, and everything else that matters. The new version of the game will be available on PC, Mac, Linux, and Android on Game Jolt and Google Play.

I am also trying to get Void Pyramid on Steam. If any of you feel like supporting me, get on
Void Pyramid's Steam Greenlight page
and vote me.

Thanks for your consideration. Praise the Prime Pharaoh.

Cute. If it was available on Android I would have tried it out.

Back
Top Bottom