Mass Effect: Andromeda - What went wrong?

It bombed because it tried to suck up to codex

Hahahahah… that's the most retarded excuse I've heard so far. I'm guessing a Mass Effect fanboy such as yourself got anally raped at the codex? That would explain the impressive levels of butthurt

Last edited:
@luj1

Nobody needs this man. Life's too damn short.

This just ain't what you wanna be doin'. Climb up to a different plane.

Please... But more importantly, Thank you.

Best Regards.

__

This game is shit and deserves to be made fun of, just like any overhyped rubbish. That's the only way developers will learn

Hipsters who worship mainstream garbage and dress into Mass Effect clothing are even funnier with their butthurt excuses…. "this game failed because Bioware wanted to please codex" rofl joxer you are brain damaged. The only mystery is whether that's due to being bullied at the codex or your marijuana addiction. Just accept that every franchise gets dumbed down eventually.

yes luj, and if you would do it only from time to time it might be punchy and amusing. But ALL of the time? That's just so frigging predictable and boring.

Hahahahah… that's the most retarded excuse I've heard so far. I'm guessing a Mass Effect fanboy such as yourself got anally raped at the codex? That would explain the impressive levels of butthurt
I don't visit codex nor read it's forums. Why would I? I have pretty much the idea how does it look thanks to it's escapees that post here. For the same reason I don't have social networks account either - hating platforms don't interest me.
However I do read codex reviews when linked from RPGwatch. Those are usually quality stuff.

Hipsters who worship mainstream garbage and dress into Mass Effect clothing are even funnier with their butthurt excuses…. "this game failed because Bioware wanted to please codex" rofl joxer you are brain damaged. The only mystery is whether that's due to being bullied at the codex or your marijuana addiction. Just accept that every franchise gets dumbed down eventually.
Maybe you should talk to dartagnan before posting next time, I mean, one calls me out for not accepting mainstream, another says totally opposite.

Or perhaps I just don't fit any pattern you saw on codex so your only safe way to deal with it is copypasting facebook comments style.
We're supposed to talk ME4 in this thread and somehow seems you think ME4 is - me. And then you're trying to answer "what went wrong" with - me. It's so sad, man.

As usual, after your posts some song instantly drops in my mind, so here's that one just for you:

Back
Top Bottom