Pricewatch!

Big 2K sale on Steam. That means BioShock, XCOM, Borderlands, Army Men, Freedom Force, Railroad Tycoon, and Civilization.

Are any of these esp good? Do they play well with kb/m ?

--
Hum - took a look at steam reviews/message board - sounds like #4 is the best of the bunch by a wide margin both regards to the game itself and kb/m controls.

Resident Evil Survivors Pack for $18 at Fanatical.

• Resident Evil 4 - Ultimate HD Edition
  • Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition
  • Resident Evil 6

80% off Starpoint Gemini: Warlords ($7 USD) <just announced Starpoint Gemini 3>
70% off Gal Civ 3 ($12) <They just released an expansion>
BattleTech is 40% off ($30) and free to play starting now through the weekend.

Also a big Square-Enix sale. Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, Life is Strange (episode 1 is free), Dragon Quest, Deus Ex, Just Cause, Star Ocean, Turing Test, Kayne & Lynch, Thief, Anachronox, Dungeon Siege, and Chrono Trigger are all on sale. NieR:Automata is not on sale.

Tempted on Dragon Quest but can't remember if it was suppose to be any good.

Nier doesn't temp me (it is frequently on sale); it did initially because it looked like fun but i hear kb/m sucks and they made no attempt to maintain the pc version. Wish vc4 complete was on sale but that is Sega so next week ?

80% off Starpoint Gemini: Warlords ($7 USD) <just announced Starpoint Gemini 3>
70% off Gal Civ 3 ($12) <They just released an expansion>
BattleTech is 40% off ($30) and free to play starting now through the weekend.

Also a big Square-Enix sale. Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, Life is Strange (episode 1 is free), Dragon Quest, Deus Ex, Just Cause, Star Ocean, Turing Test, Kayne & Lynch, Thief, Anachronox, Dungeon Siege, and Chrono Trigger are all on sale. NieR:Automata is not on sale.

Start with thimbleweed park. Now free on epic store. A fantastic old school point and click adventure from legend Ron Gilbert :)

Both of the Valkyria games are currently on sale via Steam. I still have yet to play the most recent one, but the first game is well worth playing if anyone has been sitting on the fence about it.

I've played a couple of those Neptunia games, and yes, you'll want a controller for them. Something else to keep in mind: even by jrpg standards, they are all pretty difficult games.

Back
Top Bottom