DA:I The Best part of Trespasser (no spoiler)

Dragon Age: Inquisition

azarhal

SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor
I haven't bought the DLC, but I've read spoilers about it, but according to most the best part is actually hidden when the credit rolls. It's Cassandra reading parts of Varric's newest book about the Inquisition. She does everyone's voice. The whole thing is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTK67tdwPDw&app=desktop

Well, feedback seems very positive about it...couldn't resist watching, music is pretty damn good, reminded me a bit of Kotor II, Jedi academy in ruins( or something similar) track. Pretty much wraps up the whole story of the Inquisition, some welcome c&c and sets up stage for the egghead and whatever trouble he's about to cause in DA IV.

Looks like Trespasser change a bit the core game with new upgrades for skills and new schematic rewards for some war table missions. Looks interesting for a replay.

I am almost tempted of buying it, it also appear that The Descent has pretty interesting lore in it. If Battlefield DLCs can get 75% off after a year, so does the DAI ones now that they aren't tied to BioWare Points.

edit:
Trespasser even add the option to have level scaling everywhere. I need this.

Last edited:
Eventually, I'll get around to playing this again with all the goodies.

Did anyone ever make a mod for it to get rid of the "endless" respawn points? That was annoying.

Back
Top Bottom