Genshin Impact - New Trailer

A quick question.
Does anyone else except the two of us (still) play this?
I mean if noone does, maybe the coverage should cease.

Even if it's just the two of you, I don't see a problem with it. We're not overly swamping the server I don't think.

Yes - there's not so much going on in the classic PC RPG world right now, so some "filler newsbits" get posted.

I still recommend Genshin Impact for everyone who likes action RPGs with a decent story and has no Gacha addiction.

I honestly hope they drop the gacha trash and dailies crap then redesign it as a fullpriced base game with expansions instead.
Similar to Sims.

One might ask what about timed events, those can still be a part of it like AC:Valhalla does. Even if they completely cut events out, rewards are mostly stuff you would otherwise grind for so that would not be a huge loss.

Even if it's just the two of you, I don't see a problem with it. We're not overly swamping the server I don't think.
But I do.
The game under the hood has some complex stuff worth discussing and if not much people are on it, there is no use of opening some tips&tricks thread or something.
I'm aware that mainstream sites already write their hints, but those are mostly idiocies that should be completely ignored.

If it weren't an online game, it might be something I'd be interested in. I think, other than the one I'm testing, I've just had my fill of persistent online games for now.

I know I stopped playing (despite really liking it for the first couple of weeks) once I felt like I'd seen most of what it had to offer, and that seeing more new stuff would mean a fair bit of either grind or pay. The expansions may have changed that a bit, but having been rather addicted for the first few weeks (the lure of daily stuff dragged me back) I was actually quite happy to be "free" and able to play other games.

Like others, I'd have played the *heck* out of it as a full price release, and probably bought any DLC addons they offered. But as it is, the games constant attempt to lure players back every day just ended up feeling like "pressure". Who needs that?

Back
Top Bottom