Pricewatch!

Looks like the GOTY edition (i.e., all DLC) of Dragon Age: Inquisition is half price on Origin. i.e., £15 in the UK.

That's a lot of gaming.

Eat it, eat it, eat it!

780? Meh… GTX 560 runs it on full everything without a sweat.
It's just that the bloody game engine hammers one core in your CPU while leaving other 3 cores (or even more if you boutgh new 10 cores CPU) doing nothing. To avoid microstutters, you need to overclock CPU above 4Ghz.

Rogue may be graphical downgrade, honestly didn't notice. But definetly noticed that unlike Black Flag, Rogue works smoothly and doesn't need CPU overclocking. Apart from that, Rogue is a damned masterpiece in every way, Black Flag is completely irrelevant and forgettable game that should have remained on phones only and has no place on PC.
5 bucks for Black Flag, okay, go for it, it's not worth more than that. Rogue, any price, worth every penny!

Origin is having a 48 hours sales actually.

Dragon Age Inquisition story DLCS are also on sales, but it's cheaper to buy the GOTY than the DLCs individually...

True.
One thing more. Before 1600 Bioware points price was 16€. For years. And were never on sale.
Just checked, now the price is 20€.

EA. The best company ever.

suicide-gun1.jpg

EDIT:
Old Bioware pointsbuying site still has old prices:
https://points.bioware.com/lockbox-ui/checkout/showOffers

Unbloodybelievable.

Sorry to tell you that joxer, but there was a 30%promo on Origin that worked on BioWare points/DLCs that ended on May 31st.

It's Ubi's 30 years anniversary as a publisher.
So they think let's join business and pleasure. As least they say it's to celebrate and I say they should cut the crap and say it's to promote uPlay some more.

They'll be giving out 7 games for free each month and the first one is Price of Persia: Sands of Time.
Which other 6 games will be free in next months is currently unknown.

Want to bite? Okay, join Ubi Club (basically register on uplay if you didn't previously) then launch uPlay - all from here:
https://30years.ubi.com/en-US/operation-index

This is how it looks inside uPlay client after:
pic.jpg

It's a game I'd never buy, but as a freebie, sure why not. Thanks Ubi.

Just one thing to point out: Apparently it's only free for this month. So grab it for free while it is.

The last couple of Steam sales sucked. I doubt this one will be better. Their pricing in EUR is usually not attractive.

The last couple of Steam sales sucked. I doubt this one will be better. Their pricing in EUR is usually not attractive.

My problem is rather that there are so many cool games that the backlog is big enough without steam sale. Also most of my games are coming from kickstarter anyways. ^^

Pillars of Eternity is sixty percent off on Steam right now.

Tempting, but with summer sale coming up I'd rather wait to see if there's a 75/80%

Not RPG but limbo is free for a limited time on steam, once you get it you also keep it after the offer is over.

Back
Top Bottom