Original Sin - Release Date, Patch and Blog

Thanks, but you never answered my original question. Would you please forward me the original PM? FYI, I won the "Name a Pet" reward in the raffle.

Oooh, lucky bastard, I ahd that as my number one. I got the undead instead, which is also kind of cool, but a pet name would have been easier...

Thanks, but you never answered my original question. Would you please forward me the original PM? FYI, I won the "Name a Pet" reward in the raffle.
My answer was the answer to your question. To be more precise; You have access to a forum named 'A Statue for RPGWatch' where you can find a thread in which you have to enter the information for your Pet. Just look for it on the front page of the forums.

Okay, thanks.

Oooh, lucky bastard, I ahd that as my number one. I got the undead instead, which is also kind of cool, but a pet name would have been easier…
You could give the undead the name of your pet :)

Seems I'll be forced to wait agonizing while everyone else is enjoying it. No money to buy it until after summer :[
Very happy to see it finally coming though, still very excited about it ^_^

@NyxVampiria-I'm supposed to get a physical copy as a reward for being a $170+ backer. That copy should have a steam code which I won't need as I am an alpha/beta player and already have the game. If that's the case, I'll just send you the code when I get the physical copy. It won't be doing me any good.

Original post from Myrthos:
had to poke them from several sides as busy as they are, but here you can see what you get, based on your donation:

$25-$39: Digital copy of Original Sin
$40-$49: Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$50-$69: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-shirt
$70-$99: Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster
$100-$124: Physical version: Original Sin physical copy + printed manual +
soundtrack CD + Artbook + Cloth Map
$125-$139: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin
$140-$149: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Signed poster
$150-$169: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original Sin
T-shirt
$170 and more: Physical version + Digital copy of Original Sin + Original
Sin T-Shirt + Signed poster

I didn't ask, but I'm sure the Codex gets the same deal.

Seems I'll be forced to wait agonizing while everyone else is enjoying it. No money to buy it until after summer :[
Very happy to see it finally coming though, still very excited about it ^_^

Do you want a free alpha/beta code? I have a spare.

Ooh, that's even better azarhal. She can play early rather than late :)

thanks for the lovely offers, but I'd rather not play beta as I kinda want to experience the full working game. I'm more into beta for mmo's really and no single players.

Well, remember my offer isn't beta, it's the full game at release. I get a digital copy and a physical copy :) I remember the days of bills, loans, etc.

Well, remember my offer isn't beta, it's the full game at release. I get a digital copy and a physical copy :) I remember the days of bills, loans, etc.

I would LOVE it xD :excited:

RPGWatch - where sin becomes a gift.

Nyx is young enough to be my daughter, so I'm just going to give her an opportunity to sin :p I do strongly suggest some type of mage class for her, they get the best clothes :D

P.S. I admit to loving the "dress-up" feature of Skyrim. Every housecarl and companion has their own style of clothing.

Off Topic-anybody know of a Skyrim mod that would force NPC's to change their clothes? Vilja changes hers from swimming, to daytime, to combat, to bedtime so I know it can be done.

Back
Top Bottom