New iPad operating system coming like Mac

The iPad will fully be a computer now or combined best world of both the Mac experience and iOS. As. Many of you know I am a huge iPad user and fan. I use the iPad literally like more than 6 hrs daily and carry it everywhere. I got my writing work done even on it as I was eurotriping recently. So now there will finally be a file system and this can open up the iPad to things like Steam or full PC games maybe since the iPad already has the usb drive for other peripherals. I hope the battery life will remain the same and the boot up wont be long because these are the two main reasons I hate to use or carry my Mac (plus its heavier).

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I play The Witcher 3 with hairworks enabled on it?

What has this to do with RPG ??? Are you claiming the new IOS operating system is really an RPG in disguise ?

The iPad will fully be a computer now or combined best world of both the Mac experience and iOS. As. Many of you know I am a huge iPad user and fan. I use the iPad literally like more than 6 hrs daily and carry it everywhere. I got my writing work done even on it as I was eurotriping recently. So now there will finally be a file system and this can open up the iPad to things like Steam or full PC games maybe since the iPad already has the usb drive for other peripherals. I hope the battery life will remain the same and the boot up wont be long because these are the two main reasons I hate to use or carry my Mac (plus its heavier).

I'm actually looking forward to the new OS as well. However I have no delusions that I'll be playing games like witcher 3 on it anytime soon. Unless it's at 540P like the switch when played mobile.

He didn't put it in RPG forum so I don't see why it has to have anything to do with RPG's.

For the record, I moved it here from the General RPG forum.

As long as I can use my iPad as an additional screen for editing purposes then that's fine.

Back
Top Bottom