The reason I quit the RPGWatch team. - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » The reason I quit the RPGWatch team.

Default The reason I quit the RPGWatch team.

December 9th, 2019, 03:45
I never really explained it, so I thought I should to bring complete closure to it for anyone who was curious why I left in a hurry.

I got very depressed and bitter at the world, I was in a dark place. I ended up nuking my YouTube channel, nuking my music outlets and basically nuking my RPGWatch content as well, due to the depression. So @Corwin, @Myrthos, I wanted u guys to know this is why I left, it wasn't anything personal against u guys. Maybe one day I'll return and start writing reviews and previews again, but for now I'm happy just being on the sidelines and enjoying the content here.

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

December 9th, 2019, 04:08
Glad to see you back Fluent. In my opinion you don't have to explain to others as I have been down that road myself a couple of times. I even left the site a few times.

So welcome to the Ex-RPGWatch Staff group. Wonder what happened to Aubrielle?
--
"We live in a stupid society where everything is racist and diversity/identity is our strength. I feel like humanity is lost, common sense is erased. Welcome to the United States of Idiocracy"
Last edited by Couchpotato; December 9th, 2019 at 04:21.

Couchpotato

Dreg of Society

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)

December 9th, 2019, 04:40
I see Aubrielle on Steam every now and then but haven't talked to her in awhile. Thanks for the kind words Couch, appreciate it.

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor

December 9th, 2019, 07:23
Glad you both survived.
Aubrielle gets dark af as well. Hopefully things turn out well and thats not where she stays.
--
How about all games have a single huge lootbox you pay for up front that contains all the options, items, skins, unlocks etc? I'd pay for that!!

Wisdom

Torch & Pitchfork Vendor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

December 9th, 2019, 10:28
It is a lot of work running a free thing - done it (not here); enjoyed it when i did it; walked away with no regrets when it was time to move on.

[For me the transition was leaving the States for a year.]

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 63 Post(s)

December 9th, 2019, 15:18
Depression is tough. But know you are valued and loved as a human being, not just on this online forum.
Last edited by Beholder; December 11th, 2019 at 06:02.

Beholder

Watcher

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

December 11th, 2019, 00:10
Bummer dude. Yeah the world can be a depressing place at times. I can definitely relate. These days I try to focus more on the positive, such as by skipping the local news and avoiding negative people. Glad to see you bounce back.

rjshae

Periapt vs Paronomasia
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

December 11th, 2019, 02:15
Thanks for the kind words fellas. I regret nuking my creative outlets but what's done is done. I feel better now and might someday go back to contributing to the Watch and other sites.

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » The reason I quit the RPGWatch team.