Shadowrun, underrail, Albion, Pillars of Eternity + more save games

Tactician

Watchdog
We'll all I'm looking for some saved games I started, I lost a bunch of saved games, if you have any of these games or know where the saved games folders are on these in local steam, please let me know thanks.
-Shadowrun dragonfall , Mage around after the first big mission finding green Rivers.
-Underrail psion build, anywhere near the midpoint of the game before expeditions.
-Albion anywhere near the Middle Point at least of The Druids land section
-Divine Divinity anywhere between the 25 to 60% of the game completion
-Tides of Numenera, mid point or so
-Pillars of Eternity, mid point or so
-Divinity OS 1&2 mid point or so
-Geneforge 1, 5, mid point or so
-Exiled Kingdoms, mid point or so
-Ultima V, mid point or so
-Arx fatalis, mid point or so
-Sabotain, break the rules, mid point or so
-Jagged Alliance Unfinished business, mid point or so
-Krai Mira, mid point or so

Sorry, in all games I keep only almostend savegame so can't help in this case. Everything prior to "get the final thing done" I tend to delete.

However MGS5 has a bug that for unknown reason deletes your save and you have to start from scratch. As Konami kicked Kojima, that bug was never fixed.
For that reason I've made a collection of savegames after (almost) every mission so anyone can continue (although with different mission objectives done, but those can be replayed):
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=523041722
These savegames are ment for all unlucky people who got their game bugged or savegame got corrupted.
Download then unrar the savegame file inside folder (overwrite 311340):
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\your_steam_id_number

All savegames are without FOB. You don't have to build FOB if you want to continue without it, but if you want to MMO you can build FOB in any mission after mission 22.
Your choice.

Except the last three, other saves are NOT "pitch perfect" S with all opt. objectives done, so you'll have to replay something if you'll chase 100% (target practice, pokemon collection and stuff ment for completionists).
Unique skill staff were priority and in every savegame are put on contract so you can't lose them.

The birthdate is set as september 1st in all savegames (last 3 excluded). To see the hidden cutscene, replay Prologue (main mission 1) to the point od birthdate change and set it to one of your liking then return to ACC and then got to motherbase.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a request like this before. I could never play someone else’s save, just personal preference.

I’d just start over or abandon the game all together. Good luck in your search though.

I sometimes keep save games. I'll take a look and see if I've kept any of these. Divine Divinity and Exiled Kingdoms are a possibility. Not sure about the rest. I've got a couple million save files of Bethesda's stuff, but if you don't have the same mod load-out they're mostly useless to anyone else. Not that you asked for them :D

I may also be able to help with the save paths. Several Steam games actually hide their save files under Username/Appdata/Local or some such nonsense. I'll look.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a request like this before. I could never play someone else’s save, just personal preference.

I’d just start over or abandon the game all together. Good luck in your search though.

To many games to replay from the beginning though!

I sometimes keep save games. I'll take a look and see if I've kept any of these. Divine Divinity and Exiled Kingdoms are a possibility. Not sure about the rest. I've got a couple million save files of Bethesda's stuff, but if you don't have the same mod load-out they're mostly useless to anyone else. Not that you asked for them :D

I may also be able to help with the save paths. Several Steam games actually hide their save files under Username/Appdata/Local or some such nonsense. I'll look.

Okay thanks let me know about Divine Divinity and Exiled Kingdoms when you have a chance.

I know where the program files are usually stored for steam, but sometimes saved games are stored in kinds of different folders. I'm really trying to find Shadowrun dragonfall and underrail the most because I have a lot of time spent them.
Thanks

Hmm level 7 mage in Exiled Kingdom. I had another character deeper in the game but guess I deleted it. Let me know if you want it and I'll email it to you. Just send me a PM or whatever. I guess I could dropbox it or something too. Not sure how that works.

Have a mage in Div-Div too. She has finished Aleroth and was wiping out the orcs. I think I was trying to do everything before meeting Janus.

PCgamingwiki should let you know where the save files are located. Most games are saved someplace in your user folder.

Last edited:
Whenever this kind of thing happens to me, which is quite rare as I don't usually have many games 'part-finished' and if I do then it will usually be so long since I part finished it I'll usually just start a new game anyway, because RPGs are all about the uniqueness of the build and one's memory and ambitions for the build (similar to strategy games), that the idea of substituting the lost save via someone else's game file feels really weird.

Maybe you could take the opportunity, as I usually do in such situations, to evaluate which of these games you really cared about anyway.

I should think I have some saves from Divinity Original Sin and Geneforge 1 knocking about the place in various places, but I'll be honest, I'm kinda loathe to go about donating 'my' game, as it were. Are you really that desperate for them?

Tell you what, I certainly don't feel I'm really role playing as much when I'm playing a video game compared to tabletop, it's different and much less, what would be the best description, immersive?
The imagination and creative experience is much greater I think in tabletop. I think the graphics and such in video games put you into their own design and creation a lot, instead of you being a part of the process.
But I usually run games at the table not as a player, I'm not as enthusiastic as much about it because I like creating fantasy worlds, maps, NPCs, stories etc. so it's not a big deal for me.
Role-playing a character in a crpg it's like there isn't that much personality to it anyways you know, so either way.
I started a bunch of these games, lost the saves and I'd like to keep playing because they're good games but I can't replay all of them it'll take awhile, nor do I want to replay a good part of several these games anyways, so no big deal, but if I could have a couple saves of a couple of the games that would be cool.

Whenever this kind of thing happens to me, which is quite rare as I don't usually have many games 'part-finished' and if I do then it will usually be so long since I part finished it I'll usually just start a new game anyway, because RPGs are all about the uniqueness of the build and one's memory and ambitions for the build (similar to strategy games), that the idea of substituting the lost save via someone else's game file feels really weird.

Maybe you could take the opportunity, as I usually do in such situations, to evaluate which of these games you really cared about anyway.

I should think I have some saves from Divinity Original Sin and Geneforge 1 knocking about the place in various places, but I'll be honest, I'm kinda loathe to go about donating 'my' game, as it were. Are you really that desperate for them?

-Divine Divinity anywhere between the 25 to 60% of the game completion
For this one, if you played 60% of it, don't bother you played the best, quality drop down very fast and last 30% don't worth the play.

I don't see how you can get back to an old save and continue, for me when a save is too old it's dead, too many context element I don't remind.

Back
Top Bottom