Pricewatch!

That Kingslayer Bundle is unbelievable value! I got it just for Styx as I have most of the others already, and it was still a bargain.

TES Online is free to play for the next 5 days and also 50% off to puchase.

I'm tempted to give a try despite not being a fan of MMOs. I wish they had a demo though. It's a 95GB download to try the full game.

Green Man Gaming is currently having a big sale on Capcom titles. Resident Evil series, Dragon's Dogma, Dead Rising, and others are up to 80% off.

That's one heck of a deal. I played Subnautica a few months back and enjoyed it a lot. First game I ever 100%'ed! (Though does Epic even have achievements!?)

Link: https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/subnautica/home

Warning: the less you know about what's coming in this game, the better.

I guess I will start installing a third games store then. Can't pass up on a free subnautica, which of course is their intention.

I'm actually already seriously spoiled on subnautica, watching too many reviews, quick looks etc. Hate myself for it and decided to watch less and play more.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider free on Steam for a few days. I have played it an enjoyed it a lot. Haven't played the first DLC yet and don't if it includes it. It seems very complete without the DLCs.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is NOT free on Steam! That's a $60 game! There's a free demo - is that what you saw?

Galactic Civilizations plus the Crusader DLC is 66% off: https://store.steampowered.com/sub/248043/

Prey and Mooncrash are both half off.

Oh, and Sacrifice from back at the end of the last millenium is half off! Best end credits evah!

Here it shows on the steam placard as the full game. If it is the demo what are the restrictions? (I bought the full game and season pass a while ago so I can't tell what is a demo or not.)

Weird, I can see the Full Throttle offer on great old games, but cannot seem to get it to respond to a click. I've no idea what great old games did to their front page earlier in the year, but it makes getting products quite tedious now. The applications and games all still work fine, but browsing the site itself is a nightmare.

When you go to their homepage there is a banner in the center of the screen with the green "get it for free" button.

Yea the front page is pretty slow partly because of the sale and partly because they added a bunch of script.
-
I didn't get the free game because i would never play it; but did pick up tower of time for $7.60

Weird, I can see the Full Throttle offer on great old games, but cannot seem to get it to respond to a click. I've no idea what great old games did to their front page earlier in the year, but it makes getting products quite tedious now. The applications and games all still work fine, but browsing the site itself is a nightmare.

GOG started its winter sales.

Lots of RPGs on sales.

Back
Top Bottom