This map belongs to which game?

Well, I would suggest perhaps giving the magazine a call.... sometimes they just don't read emails!

If there are some cheating going on, they deserve a report to the correct agency handling such a things... if it was an honest mistake.... well, that is fine.

Why do you think you should be between the 5 winners though? did you get all the answers right? was there a separation question for people with the same amount of correct answers?

Well, I would suggest perhaps giving the magazine a call…. sometimes they just don't read emails!

If there are some cheating going on, they deserve a report to the correct agency handling such a things… if it was an honest mistake…. well, that is fine.

Why do you think you should be between the 5 winners though? did you get all the answers right? was there a separation question for people with the same amount of correct answers?
I doubt about cheating. more like a mistake just like you said. I will call them if they don't reply by e-mail.
Well, I answered 39 out of 40 questions, only one of them was completely wrong. 3 of them were correct, but it was not the answer they meant. here they are:
#5 which was a screen-shot from a Unreal Tournament Axon Manta vehicle, I sent Unreal Tournament 3 as the answer, but they considered Unreal Tournament 1 as the answer.
#23 is Resident Evil 2, but I personally sent Resident Evil 4 as the answer, it's not wrong, the soundtrack is the save theme for for both games as long as I know, but it's not the answer they meant.
#22 which I sent streets of rage remake as the answer, but they considered Streets of Rage as their answer, still, it's not a wrong answer, but it's not what they meant. but since they didn't mention any restriction for the version of games, they should not consider these answers wrong.
winner of the competition has 38 out of 40 correct answers and the 5th one has 26 out of 40 correct answers. even if we take those three above as wrong answers, I still have 34 correct answers. ( every three wrong answer destroys a correct one. ) so that's why I think I should have been among the winners.

Last edited:
As I mentioned, it was a mistake. yesterday, I got an e-mail from the magazine and they said I was the winner of the competition , ( although it was a bit late ) but my name was mistaken with someone else. ( that means I was the guy with 38 out of 40 correct answers. )
And today, they called me and asked about my Postal code. so I guess things are all right.
I thank Pessimeister again for helping me. If it wasn't because of him, I would be in the second place of the competition.

Back
Top Bottom