Witcher 3 TW3 Review thread

The Witcher 3
The worst part of it - noone actually saw the PC version. Yet every single one of bashers is posting like they did.

That's kind of worrisome in itself. All the reviews are based on the PS4, that usually mean that the other version are worst and they didn't want to show them...

Not really. CDpr had a point by locking the game to the release date with a missing file. Sure, they prevented premature game leaks but it instantly ment no PC reviews as review copies are also without the mentioned file.

That's kind of worrisome in itself. All the reviews are based on the PS4, that usually mean that the other version are worst and they didn't want to show them…

There has been chatter that they are still working on getting the crapboxone up to 1080.

New Generation consoles my ass...

Not really. CDpr had a point by locking the game to the release date with a missing file. Sure, they prevented premature game leaks but it instantly ment no PC reviews as review copies are also without the mentioned file.

PC reviews are done via special Steam codes these days and it's easy to know who leaked the game with that system. There is nothing that stopped them from doing it the game is on Steam already.

PC reviews are done via special Steam codes these days and it's easy to know who leaked the game with that system. There is nothing that stopped them from doing it the game is on Steam already.

Problem is that once the exe is unlocked somewhere it can be examined by crackers and released free from Steam codes.

According to PC gamer the PC review is being held up until a big day 1 patch is ready.

PC specific setting maybe? Let's hope but I won't hold my breath.

http://www.pcgamer.com/when-is-our-witcher-3-review-coming/
Can't wait for PC Gamer's review!
As soon as we have access to the PC version, we’ll be witching, fiddling with settings, and seeing exactly how luxurious Geralt’s beard looks at Ultra 4K. Will Geralt’s beard get its own independent score in our review? Will Geralt’s beard join the elite pantheon of PC games to score higher than a 95? We're not saying it’s a shoe-in, but, well, it’s a pretty good beard.

EDIT:
We should have a thread about comments, generally not just here.
Because this one rocks absolutely:
Gamer's are just making me sick this day and age. The majority just complains like little brats that don't deserve jack in life. Hiding behind fake names with complaint after complaint. I mean really?

If somebody complained like people do on game sites at arcades when I was a teen you would of been taken outside and got your @ $ $ kicked.

Just think about that.

Please tell me you made this up as some kind of sick joke.:please:

Another thing i notice is the lack on NPC's is the most recent version. What i loved about the 2013 video were all the NPC's in town. The town felt so alive. They are non existent in the newest video.

Yeah, I thought i was imagining that difference as well. Apparently not the only one.

At least no promises of Radiant AI are being broken. :)

Back
Top Bottom