Wasteland 3 - DLC Battle of Steeltown: June 3

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Wasteland 3 DLC The Battle of Steeltown will be released on June 3:

Wasteland 3: The Battle of Steeltown - Announcement Teaser

The entire experience can be played either alone or in co-op. As part of a press release, game director David Rogers described the DLC as the culmination of developer inXile Entertainment's work since launch.

"For those playing Wasteland 3 for the first time they'll be playing the best version of the game. For players coming back to visit Steeltown they're in for a treat with new story, characters, and combat mechanics that really change up tactics in challenging new ways.

They'll also see characters and stories they started in the base game make an appearance, with new interactions for everyone's favorite foul-mouthed parrot, Santa's Elves 'Where Are They Now?' and more. All of this is complemented with incredible new post-apoc music."

More information.

Last edited:
Well... that just seems like a garbage rightwing plot. I bet the evil syndicalist is fooling the workers into rising against the bosses. Meh, it's 2021 and these plots don't seem to get any better as time passes.

"For those playing Wasteland 3 for the first time they'll be playing the best version of the game."

Until they announce the next DLC. :)

This is one I'm glad I didn't jump into at launch. I do look forward to playing it but probably not anytime soon.

Btw: It's currently 50% off on Steam. Sale ends tomorrow.

About damn time been almost a year in a few months without any DLC. Fun fact this DLC is actually cut content that did not make the final release. My forum news-bit has that info.

I'm glad I learned my lesson from Wasteland two. Do we know if this is the only intended extra content planned?

No concrete information about the amount of DLC. Just more coming in 2021. Though Based on past interviews I'd bet on one or two more DLC's like this. So we'll see.

Base game was pretty good, but I'm definitely holding off on another playthrough until everything is done.

ah too late, just finished the main game. What a great game by the way!!

Keep the DLCs and patches coming! I'm hoping for a Christmass full playthrough!

Back
Top Bottom