Guess who's coming to theoutside world?

Temptress

Watchdog
Hi gang!

I'm heading to the hospital! Had an ultrasound yesterday that measured the baby at 10lbs 6oz! HOLY CRAP! I am being set up for a C-Section later this evening. Send good thoughts my way! I will chatty you all when I am back home and able to be at the computer!

*HUGS EVERYONE*

Loves ~T

:eek: Good luck to you and the baby!

Does this mean I'll have to add a new member to our DDO guild?!! :) All the best with the delivery.

Best wishes. Motherhood the Experience--nothing else like it. Hope all goes well. :)

Good luck ! :)

Best wishes!

BTW, newborns are still small upon delivery? 30 years since ours were born, and a lot can happen in 30 years.

Yes. For instance, my two daughters are much bigger now, than back then.

I however is about the same size.

*ponders*

Arrgh! I hate things being unpredictable like this.

Happy Birthday to the new addition! Hope all is well and you have our prayers and congratulations! Huggs.........post up a pic once you get some energy.......no wait, that will be years....post a pic once you get some time..........no wait, that will be at least 25 years..........heck, just post a pic once you have five min at the pc....or hire someone to do it. ;)

Probably should have skipped the Miracle-Grow, T. ;)

We're all on deck ready to greet the little lady, although pibbur might be a bit distracted trying to decide whether he's on deck or the deck's on him. Then someone's bound to bring up the old argument about measurements being relative and therefore arbitrary and meaningless, which will lead to one hell of an intellectual quagmire and we might totally forget why we're standing in the hot sun on this damn deck in the first place, which will lead to a whole new fistfight over regional climatology, eventually causing global warming to pop up and the obligatory mention of Al Gore and stupid Nobel prizes, and then you just know somebody will talk about evil corporations which will obviously bring up a gory war of democrats versus republicans, leading to a serious riot over the Obama Epiphany and you just know someone will have to drag out a reference to the nazis, which will...ummm...

Did someone say baby?

June 3rd, 2010!!!

Baby Mikayla was 8lbs. 10.6oz., 21 1/2 inches long and perfect! She'e the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen. :) <-- Biased. :)

Am still having issues walking/sitting/sleeping etc. LOL Will post a pic as soon as I am able. Currently I am going back to bed to rest then feed her, change her, burp her etc.. :)

I will keep you all posted!!

Thank you for ALL the well wishes!!

@DTE: ROFLMAO! DON'T DO THAT! It hurts when I laugh! ;)

Congrats, T!!!

You should be back to normal in, well, roughly 25 years. We expect pictures, lady. Just because you've been cut in half and had your insides on the outside and you're dealing with some noisy piss machine is absolutely no excuse to deny us! Rapido!

Congratulations! Take good care of the both of you now ;)

Congrats and all that, but will we see you at game time this week??!! :D

Yay! Congratulations.

Don't expect too much from her yet. If I remember correctly, it will take at least a couple of weeks before she'll be able to stand up and walk. There is a difference here between humans and other species like for instance horses, where the offspring starts walking almost before they're born.

Back
Top Bottom