CD PROJEKT's New RPG Announced

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ha fooled you all but seriously it's some type of augmented reality role-playing game set in the Witcher world. Sad news though it's a free-to-play game for iOS & Android.

Foul creatures roam the Continent — it’s your job to become the monster slayer, track prey lurking nearby and take them down with your sword in augmented reality! We’re happy to announce a new free-to-play, augmented-reality, location-based RPG set in the Witcher universe, developed by Spokko, member of CD PROJEKT Family! The Witcher: Monster Slayer is coming to iOS and Android soon. About the game: The Witcher: Monster Slayer is a location-based augmented-reality RPG that challenges you to become a professional monster hunter. Venture out into the world around you and use your mobile device to track witcher-world monsters that roam close-by. Track these monsters and prepare for combat using time of day, weather conditions, and your witcher knowledge to gain an advantage on your quest to becoming an elite monster slayer.
Also you will notice it's another developer called Spokko.

Yeah, it's just PokeWitcher Go.

Wankety wank cheque book & pen.

Nah. I'm pretty sure most of us are used to you stopping by to declare how you're not interested in X game by now. :)

Not X game. CDPR specifically which is why you showed up. Anything not glowingly positive about CDPR will summon a post from you. :)

I mean you’re here to defend them in a thread in which they’re releasing a Pokémon go clone. :lol:

Errr… Am I to microwave some popcorn? :D

The last time I installed a so called videogame on my iPhone was cca 2 years ago. Of course it was not a videogame but pay2win lootboxes scam called: Star Trek Timelines. After that one, I finally stopped bothering with apple's so called appstore that should have been renamed into scamstore.

Here's hope Witchemon Go will be a proper videogame and not scam-o-rama.

Not X game. CDPR specifically which is why you showed up. Anything not glowingly positive about CDPR will summon a post from you. :)

I mean you’re here to defend them in a thread in which they’re releasing a Pokémon go clone. :lol:

I showed up because I have a general interest in CDPR. Checking out a topic that we're actually interested in is what most normal people do. ;)

It seems a little weird and redundant to stop by a thread just to inform people that you're not interested in something.

I showed up because I have a general interest in CDPR. Checking out a topic that we're actually interested in is what most normal people do. ;)

It seems a little weird and redundant to stop by a thread just to inform people that you're not interested in something.

I’m guessing most normal people would check out the thread before deciding if it’s something they’re interested in or not. Which is what I did. Doesn’t seem weird at all.

Just because I’m not interested in this doesn’t mean I’ll never be interested in anything they do. Common sense really. :)

I suppose you’ve never checked out something and posted you weren’t interested in it.

99% of the time, I'm not going to post in a thread if I have no interest in the topic, and I think that applies to most people.

99% of the time, huh. So the other 1%......

If you think that applies to most people then you must post a lot and read very little.

I read many threads. I post when I want to.

Why did you even reply to my post? Are you that torn up that CDPR is going in a direction I don’t care for?

99% of the time, huh. So the other 1%……

If you think that applies to most people then you must post a lot and read very little.

I read many threads. I post when I want to.

Why did you even reply to my post? Are you that torn up that CDPR is going in a direction I don’t care for?

I post a lot and I read a lot. Enough to notice patterns when they're oft-repeated.

It's just an observation that you often stop by just to specifically say you're not interested in something.

I just find it strange, and that's why I replied to your post. Judging from the obvious butthurt that's beginning to shine through in your responses, I think I hit the nail on the head. You keep trying to play the CDPR fanboy card, but this has nothing to do with CDPR. It's about a pattern.

I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it. My original comment was just a light-hearted jab. Your kneejerk response turned this into more than it needed to be.

Last edited:
I post a lot and I read a lot. Enough to notice patterns when they're oft-repeated.

It's just an observation that you often stop by just to specifically say you're not interested in something.

I just find it strange, and that's why I replied to your post. Judging from the obvious butthurt that's beginning to shine through in your responses, I think I hit the nail on the head. You keep trying to play the CDPR fanboy card, but this has nothing to do with CDPR. It's about a pattern.

I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it. My original comment was just a light-hearted jab. Your kneejerk response turned this into more than it needed to be.

:lol::lol::lol: Posting patterns, coming from jdr13, Apparently your skill of noticing patterns doesn’t extend to yourself. Thanks for the good laugh. My wife wanted to know what was so funny but I couldn’t even talk I was laughing so hard.

Anyway..

I don’t need to play a fanboy card everyone already knows you’re a CDPR fanboy, PB too.

This whole exchange has to do with my posting negatively about CDPR. It ruffled your tail feathers. You wont admit but that’s ok, I don’t need you to.

:lol::lol::lol: Posting patterns, coming from jdr13, Apparently your skill of noticing patterns doesn’t extend to yourself. Thanks for the good laugh. My wife wanted to know what was so funny but I couldn’t even talk I was laughing so hard.

Anyway..

I don’t need to play a fanboy card everyone already knows you’re a CDPR fanboy, PB too.

This whole exchange has to do with my posting negatively about CDPR. It ruffled your tail feathers. You wont admit but that’s ok, I don’t need you to.

Like I said, I hit the nail on the head. :)

When your only response is to repeat the same tired insults, it only makes it all the more obvious. If you want to project that this is about CDPR, that's cool. Sorry I riled you up. That honestly wan't my intent.

Like I said, I hit the nail on the head. :)

When your only response is to repeat the same tired insults, it only makes it all the more obvious. If you want to project that this is about CDPR, that's cool. Sorry I riled you up. That honestly wan't my intent.

and the pattern continues…

jdr so innocent, the rest of us so angry and mean. :lol:

"Ooh look, I'm going to keep replying ad nauseam to get that last word!".

Your next post will predictably end with "I'm done here". :)

"Ooh look, I'm going to keep replying ad nauseam to get that last word!".

Your next post will predictably end with "I'm done here". :)

Yes you are.

If I did get the last word it would break your posting pattern. What will happen the suspense is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom