Heroes Of Steel

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
hey guys. :)

so, i started an LP of this cool little game seeing as a) it interests me, and b) literally no one on youtube, not even the reviewers, got past the opening dungeon in the game to show more of it. So, here we go, eps 1 & 2 are live on my channel!

www.youtube.com/gamegodfluent

Feel free to check it out if you like. Neat little game for sure. :)

Cheers! :party:

Is that one of the Trease brothers' games? If so I think I played that for several weeks at one point, lots of exploration, good combat and a solid story made it a lot of fun.

Is that one of the Trease brothers' games? If so I think I played that for several weeks at one point, lots of exploration, good combat and a solid story made it a lot of fun.

yep! that's the one. i agree, so far about 4 hours into it's good solid exploration, fun combat and an interesting story which hasn't even cracked open yet, but has some cool bits so far. enjoying it! :party:

ayyyy i'm about 5-6 hours in now, and dang, this game seriously rocks! the combat is a ton of fun, especially since they always switch up the combat scenarios on u. and u get to see your precious level up points synergize and reward u in real time when u fight! the exploration is great, story is good and it's got a very good rpg atmosphere. grab this one, it's legit! :party:

Back
Top Bottom