Wasteland 2 - Collector's Edition announced

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Pinx spotted the announcement of a collector's edition for Wasteland 2: Director's Cut:

IndieBox and inXile have teamed up to bring you the exclusive Collector's Edition for Wasteland 2: Director's Cut. Set in a dangerous, post-apocalyptic world, you and your squad of Rangers must make hard decisions that drastically affect the deep story that unfolds. No two game-play experiences are the same, allowing for maximum replayability with a labyrinth of possibility in this tactical RPG.
More information.

Will it have the language filter? Isn't that one thing the director wanted?

Cool stuff. Have to get back to Wasteland 2 eventually. The 20 hours or so I spent with it were very promising, but I ended up taking a break from gaming at the time. The Ag Center was brilliant, IMO. Combat was tactical, intriguing, often deadly. The exploration was very good, too. Lots of deep and interesting things to find, NPCs to talk to, different ways to solve quests while using your brain. Very good stuff. I also liked that you could mod guns, there were a ton of stats and skills to play with, locks to picks, security systems to override and toasters to repair. :p The perks of the Ranger base were quite cool, too.

I guess this is cool for those who wanted a boxed version, but why wasn't this done over a year ago when the Director's Cut was released?

Great RPG.

Whatever. I just want nonMMO Wasteland game.

Back
Top Bottom