XCOM 2 - War of the Chosen Reviews

Can you tell me if they made LW2 compatible with the upcoming expansion ?
No. Firaxis cut support to the LW2 team after LW2 release. We don't know if LW2 is ever going to support this expansion.

Why did they do that?
Ok they didn't cut it immediately but at some point. LW2 team didnt' even know when expansion is going to be released, not even when it was going to announced and after announcing the lead of Xcom said on camera he is yet to talk to LW2 guys.
So that means LW2 guys didn't get access to codebase of expansion. I am pretty sure Firaxis stopped paying them for LW2 development.

I'm guessing he's talking about video reviews by all those YT "personalities".

No. Streamers refer to people who stream on streaming platforms like Twitch.

People who, by the way, refer to themselves as streamers and are for a number of them US American citizens.

No. Streamers refer to people who stream on streaming platforms like Twitch.

People who, by the way, refer to themselves as streamers and are for a number of them US American citizens.

Are you aware that many of these "streamers" actually review games during streams as well?

Actually, maintaining a YT channel and a Twitch stream is a difficult task for many YT video makers and Twitch Streamers.

They favour one over the other.

Not sure that due to the early access, streamers were allowed to record a review. They could give their opinion on it during their twitch sessions.

Back
Top Bottom