Cyberpunk 2077 - Everything Wrong With the Demo

Conservatism is, at its core, about conformity to a set of ideals. In that respect, I think the conservatives and the so-called "SJWs" have more in common than they realise...

Conservatism is, at its core, about conformity to a set of ideals. In that respect, I think the conservatives and the so-called "SJWs" have more in common than they realise…
So what would you call a far right conservative with authoritarian leanings then?

Update: No it's not a Nazi either before someone says this.:x

As that is my political agenda and belief. Guess we can't be friends then.

Anyway asking and half joking as usual.:devilish:

Though in reality I'm both conservative and liberal on different issues.

Update: Guess I could be called centrist or moderate but I hate those terms.

Last edited:
So what would you call a far right conservative with authoritarian leanings then?

As that is my political agenda and belief. Guess we can't be friends then.

Well, I'd just probably call you Kevin. But in terms of my point, if you were really far-right with authoritarian leanings, then you'd be the mirror image of what might be called a hardline-SJW with authoritarian leanings; quite similar creatures, both wanting the world to be forced to be a certain way by some force of authority, and conformist at heart.

Though in reality I'm both conservative and liberal on different issues.

Update: Guess I could be called centrist or moderate but I hate those terms.

Let's find a better word for it and spread it.

Flexible? (heh)

Balanced? (nah)

So-so? (ah well…)

50-50? (haha, that's so-so in 1337. So, no.)

Undecided? (no, obviously)

Non-partisan? (because bipartisan is restrictive.)

Ok, this is kind of hard. I give up and stick to Kevin.

SJW's are progressive, new ideas are best, nationalism is bad, the crazier and more provocative ideas the better, very little, if anything, is grounded in science or even in reality.
Conservatism is the opposite, it's grounded in ideas that have worked for a long time, grounded in science. Except if you're some sort of extremist but then you usually get some ugly label, you're something else. So i'm not sure it's fair to compare, because a "SJW" is someone utterly extreme in his/her views, it's why they have the label.

Well, I do hate the term SJW, as it strikes me as a completely stupid pejorative. A very great deal of what makes our civilized countries the way they are was indisputably achieved by people that could be called social justice warriors. A better term is needed, but i know what is meant by it. I don't consider them necessarily any more extreme than a staunch conservative, though, just with a different set of values that they think we ought to conform to.

They think they know what's "correct", and that it should be imposed through the establishment. To me, those types trying to get people banned for being "problematic", very much smack of the conservative types that were always trying to get things banned on the grounds of "decency". They can all bugger off, as far as I'm concerned. :p

Heroin is a drug. Heroine is probably what you are after.
Heroin was the right term. A simple pun that should have been understood if the attention was not taken elsewhere.

The héroïne sex appeal must be mesmerizing enough so that males are obssessed to addiction like heroin.
Also the heroine is hot (not into tattoos, but the the rest looks good.)
No. The article reads she is not, for the tattoos. Since this line is not conserved and broken, cultures might consider that tattoos do not mean a woman is not hot and would conserve the feature.
being conservative means you have morals that are grounded in your own culture, it means you opposes progressive ideas such as having 100 genders, that Islam is better than what your own culture is rooted in etc.

This looks like ethnocentrism at least, probably more supremacism.
Nothing to do with conservatism as conservatism does not exclude that one thing is better or worse than another.

Conservatism is, at its core, about conformity to a set of ideals. In that respect, I think the conservatives and the so-called "SJWs" have more in common than they realise…
Idealism.

Let's find a better word for it and spread it.

Flexible? (heh)

Balanced? (nah)

So-so? (ah well…)

50-50? (haha, that's so-so in 1337. So, no.)

Undecided? (no, obviously)

Non-partisan? (because bipartisan is restrictive.)

Ok, this is kind of hard. I give up and stick to Kevin.

Opportunist, spineless, swivel.

SJW's are progressive, new ideas are best, nationalism is bad, the crazier and more provocative ideas the better, very little, if anything, is grounded in science or even in reality.
Conservatism is the opposite, it's grounded in ideas that have worked for a long time, grounded in science..

Nationalism is an idea born by liberals, it is a new idea.

The conservative idea is what has been labeled by liberals tribalism.

And liberals have had no rest until they destroy tribalism.

They have already said you can customize your character, pretty sure i even saw a video where they showed a little of it (alpha or beta stage but..). Where's the proof that you must have tattoos or the hair which is in the trailer. You can even play as male. Again, you're yelling for nothing, it's conspiracies and absolute nonsense.

And no , that was not intended. But good try ;)

Nationalism is not a new idea, that people have more than two genders would be considered a new "progressive" idea. Nationalism is something which is hundreds of years old so it's natural for conservative people to usually be more nationalistic leaning.

The article states that she is ugly partly because of tatoos. Tatoos are not the whole thing.
Beside, the by default character is that: a by default character that will be used by millions.

Next step: it can be modded out of ugliness and offers the adequate mods.

Nationalism is a new idea, introduced some 250 years ago.

Well i gotta say you have a really strange idea of what is "new". But that you have really strange ideas is nothing new to anyone who's been reading this thread i guess.

There's no default character. There's customization + you can even change your sex and race. You can clearly see in the video that has been released about character customization that there are pre-made characters that you can tweak a ton, one is Asian looking, another is black, another one is white and has another hair style. You can change ears, eye color, jaw, nose, mouth, etc etc.. you're ridiculous if this main character you create is still someone who's a "SJW" looking type of character or i uglyfied or whatever... game is not even finished and no one afaik has created a new custom character and shown how it can look.

Still pretty sure this is some kind of lame troll attempt ;)

Just don't bother. Even if everything was "right", Polygon and him would be writing it's xenophobic as you can't be an alien.

Back
Top Bottom