The Witcher Netflix series begins production.

Better than I expected, tbh. Can't turn out worse than last Predator movie. Bah!

It can. They can always add Nicholas Cage to the mix. :p
Now when I think about it, maybe it wouldn't be bad at all. I mean it would be bad, but could be so bad it's good case. :D

I stand corrected.

Not the bees, not the beeeeees! Aaaarrgh!!

You mean Nicolas Cage as geralt? you have a dark twisted mind joxer.

Well someone already did a Photoshop of his face on Geralt's.

YVBSpkB.jpg
They even started a change petition.

Link - https://www.change.org/p/netflix-ca...ia-in-the-upcoming-the-witcher-netflix-series

WfdVuis.jpg

I just watched the Cage movie where he starred with the Hellboy actor and they were witch hunters. What a fun B movie and if you weren't expecting it to be good you could just sit back and enjoy it.

The original Wicker Man is one of the best movies ever and what Cage did to it should banish him to the 9 hells.

I just watched the Cage movie where he starred with the Hellboy actor and they were witch hunters. What a fun B movie and if you weren't expecting it to be good you could just sit back and enjoy it.
It was Season of the Witch right? If so it was a decent watch. He also did another medieval movie called Outcast in 2014, but it was not as good as the other movie.

Did you ever watch Solomon Kane? For a bit of demon-hunting B-movie hijinks, I thought it was pretty good.

Did you ever watch Solomon Kane? For a bit of demon-hunting B-movie hijinks, I thought it was pretty good.
Fun movie, unjustly ignored, not unlike James Purefoy career.

It does devolve into a bit of a CGI cheesefeast, but it has some really good elements to it.

It was way better than the last Conan reboot (the stupid one with Khal Drogo).

It does devolve into a bit of a CGI cheesefeast, but it has some really good elements to it.
It was the same with Jonah Hex but that movie failed.

Wasn't good but lets say average.
It was way better than the last Conan reboot (the stupid one with Khal Drogo).
I was very exited about that new Conan movie, but it's dull and boring. They planned to make a trilogy but it was cancelled. Oh well back to reading the new novels instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom