Kingmaker - Patch 1.3

I'm also waiting on the third DLC to drop before I proceed on further with 4th play through :)

Yepp. I have an ASUS soundcard and GPU, with nice flashing colours, which I can watch through the window in my HAF cabinet. If I choose to watch the cabinet (under my table) in stead of my monitors. Which I don't. But I know it's there.

pibbur who knows this is important to some gamers.

Hey welcome back, pibbur!! :D

What 3rd DLC now?
Are they normal?!

What 3rd DLC now?
Are they normal?!
Let me put it in Joxer language.:biggrin:

They pulled an EA and offered a dreaded season pass.

On the subject of LEDs , my Logitech 13 LCD does flashes and/or change colors based on the game I'm playing. It can also display information. For example, when I played GW2 is can show character health/energy stats or map completions.

I usually try to keep the display on the clock, knowing what time it is while I'm playing something is the only reasons I look at it. It's not even in my field of vision otherwise.

Not only that - what's the point of even starting the game unless DLC is not happening after the game ends or is standalone (previous DLC were not).

I'm saying - this is either retarded or de facto a design crime:

pic.jpg

I'm not sorry for voting P:K on goty poll - we were voting games, not DLC.
But if we were voting DLC, this one messing the main game, would be instadisqualified on my side. Disgusting.

Last edited:

Not only that - what's the point of even starting the game unless DLC is not happening after the game ends or is standalone (previous DLC were not).

:rolleyes: Yes, the game was released a little too early but the issues are all resolved now.

The point is the base game is extremely fun and with more DLCs, your replays become even more interesting! ;) You don't want to do any replays? Well, then wait until all DLCs are released. I for one already finished the game twice and enjoyed the hell out of it :D And the third DLC can be played as part of the main game or as a standalone - apparently, you get to choose :)

EDIT: joxer, no one is forcing you to buy the DLC… :) Varnhold's Lot has it's standalone portion which can be imported to the main game.

So, you can:
1. Not buy DLC
2. Buy DLC and play the standalone portion only
3. Buy DLC, play the standalone portion then import it to the main game.

You have choices, so I don't understand what is the issue here :)

Oh I won't wait for the third DLC:
https://owlcatgames.com/forums/showthread.php?6143-Season-Pass-and-DLCs
DLC 3
Beneath The Stolen Lands
April, 2019*

A new game mode. Sometimes you want to play a story with memorable characters, rich lore, and a complicated set of choices and consequences. But then there are days when you just want to grab a sword, cast some spells, and destroy a horde of monsters! This DLC will introduce a rogue-like randomly generated endless dungeon, complete with a new unique boss. You can explore it in a separate game, or as a part of your main campaign. How deep can you go?
Dice roll to pwn the player? Mhm… Get off my property.

I'm not too big fan of the random generated endless dungeon myself but I got the season pass as part of my kickstarter package so I will wait for it anyway :D

Usually I avoid games with procedurally generated content. But I will make exception and will buy and try it. The base game provided such insane amount of entertainment to me, I anyway feel I owe them. :)

I'm just the opposite. This will be the best DLC released because I can try out all the classes now and with many different builds. Can I play this endless dungeon without kingdom management? Greatest DLC ever :)

I thought you can do that in the previous DLC too - the difference is it wasn't roguelike.

I'm just the opposite. This will be the best DLC released because I can try out all the classes now and with many different builds. Can I play this endless dungeon without kingdom management? Greatest DLC ever :)

Yeah, I'm not a fan of purely procedurally-generated games, but as an addon that provides endless variety for keen players when they've beaten the game, I think it's a pretty good idea.

Last edited:
Randomly generated dungeons... anyone remember the old "solo AD&D" rules from back in the first generation of the game?
You don't want to do any replays? Well, then wait until all DLCs are released.
Dat's da plan!

Back
Top Bottom