Arakion: Book One

Lavidimus

Watcher
Steam Store Live!

Arakion has quietly been in development over the past year, making massive amounts of progress along the way!
I'm happy to announce that the Steam Store has finally launched!

The release date for Arakion isn't definitive yet, however, the likely launch is Mid-January. The launch may include some fun community events to get everyone even more excited to dive into the game! As soon as there is a precise date set, I'll update this thread.

If you have any questions just let me know and I'll be happy to answer them!
-Lavidimus

So what is Arakion?

Arakion takes everything that made classic role-playing games like Might & Magic great, then adds an expansive set of new features. Lead your heroes through the breathtaking, desolated world of Arakion. Explore every alcove for the resources you need to customize your adventurers, build your town, and more. Relive the glory days of role-playing games with this one-of-a-kind experience. Arakion is a beautiful world where you will get lost in adventure and exploration.
The creators of Arakion have been inspired by a multitude of games - everything from Dungeon Master to Dark Cloud 2. Our desire is to take everything that makes those games fun and bring it into one amazing package.
  • No leveling up! Arakion features a fresh take on the Role-Playing genre that focuses on choices rather than the grind.
  • Control a unique party of three heroes A wide variety of races, professions, and traits adds great diversity to the way you solve conflicts
  • Town building! Build a town that YOU think would best fit this environment. A wide array of options allows you to put the focus where you want, on anything from farming to town defense.
  • Pets! Some of Arakion's wildlife is friendly - find and rescue these little critters, then train them and take them back into the field to wipe the floor with the bad guys!
  • Release in Chapters! Arakion will be released in a story format over three books and a plethora of chapters!
  • Strategic combat! Quick decisions and deep tactics combine to create a challenging and rewarding combat experience.
  • A deep story where YOU are the guide!
  • A beautiful handcrafted world to explore!
  • Optional Hardcore mode!
  • Tons of puzzles!
  • Minigames
  • Full time of day!

I have a question.....when exactly will the turn based option happen? I'm really glad to see this game getting closer to release, been looking forward to it for quite some time!

@Carnifex;: Good question, and I'm glad you're excited for release!
I'm expecting turn-based by Early Access 2A (around the first month after release)
Although I'm still working on getting the roadmap on Trello, for a full breakdown check here: https://trello.com/b/WrJ7Nhms/arakion-roadmap

If you have any other questions, just let me know!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom