Long Live The Queen

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
Long Live The Queen is a Visual Novel / RPG Mix.

Rule the world or die trying! Being a Princess is not an easy job. Being a Queen is even harder. Especially when you're only fourteen years old, and the reason you've inherited the throne is that your royal mother has just met an untimely end. Now power is up for grabs.

More information.

So, anyone actually played this game? I'd like to hear some impression before committing to this.

So, anyone actually played this game? I'd like to hear some impression before committing to this.

I haven't played it myself but I got it for my wife. She really likes games like Stardew Valley & The Sims to give an idea of her tastes. My wife liked it but also seemed a bit disappointed, wishing there was more variety and perhaps that it was a bit longer. I think she was hoping for something a bit more like Princess Maker 2, which we played together many years ago and still probably enjoyed more. LLtQ seems to be more of visual novel than a sim game.

It might be worth grabbing on a good sale if you like the idea of a visual novel with some light RPG / sim elements. I'd defintely recommend Princess Maker 2 if you haven't played that; it's freeware / abandoneware and I think the only PM game with an English translation.

I've played the game as well, but only to two deaths. You can die a lot in this game :)
It's not a casual game and you have to replay a lot to see all pathes through the game.

I haven't played it myself but I got it for my wife. She really likes games like Stardew Valley & The Sims to give an idea of her tastes. My wife liked it but also seemed a bit disappointed, wishing there was more variety and perhaps that it was a bit longer. I think she was hoping for something a bit more like Princess Maker 2, which we played together many years ago and still probably enjoyed more. LLtQ seems to be more of visual novel than a sim game.

It might be worth grabbing on a good sale if you like the idea of a visual novel with some light RPG / sim elements. I'd defintely recommend Princess Maker 2 if you haven't played that; it's freeware / abandoneware and I think the only PM game with an English translation.

I actually already picked this game up, and reached the same conclusion as your wife. I definitely enjoyed PM2 more but I don't regret playing this one either.

Played for 8 hours and I'm getting bored since I keep getting similar scenarios - PM2 I played for 59 hours before getting sick of it lol

Last edited:
Personally I like this game. against it is true that the game is unfair. Like you advances, you do not have the necessary skill and so you die so you start again if you do not often saves like me.

Back
Top Bottom